What's new

Have you ever slept under the stars, without a tent?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$0.3800USD
Biznotes
I remember sleeping under the stars once at night because of a power cut during the summer of 2014 maybe. It used to be very hot and humid, those night. And a power cut meant to bring hell. That night was really good, sleeping under the stars, looking at them and trying to make patterns using them before falling asleep. Would love to experience it again and again.

I think that this is something I have done maybe when I was still a teenager. I had lots of friends and we usually snuck out of the house all the time to spend time on the roof of our houses. Becoming an adult, I haven't been able to do that because everything have changed.

Yes, when I was little I often went out to the balcony to sleep looking at the stars, I have always been a lover of cosmology and astrology, even today I am still absorbed in stargazing, I remember that not so long ago I slept on the beach and spent most of my time stargazing, so I have done it a few times in my life.

I have not, but I think it would be fun to do one day. I just don't know if I'd do it because around here it gets really buggy, and in turn we end up dealing with nasty mosquitos. So it probably wouldn't work out too well.

Yes, when I was little I often went out to the balcony to sleep looking at the stars, I have always been a lover of cosmology and astrology, even today I am still absorbed in stargazing, I remember that not so long ago I slept on the beach and spent most of my time stargazing, so I have done it a few times in my life.

The last time I was out in the beach at night, it was very unfortunate that there wasn't any stars out that particular night. I would have loved to take lots pictures that night and probably wait out for a shooting star.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back