Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$0.3800USD
Biznotes
I had ridden mechanical bulls a couple of times. I remember the first time itself I was successful in staying intact and not falling off it but I had hurt my palm because of holding the strap or whatever it's called, too tightly. :p How was your experience with it?

Riding a mechanical bulls is the last thing that's ever going to be on my bucklist. It looks very dangerous. I wouldn't put myself in a harm's way simply because I want to have fun and an adrenaline rush that comes from riding the mechanical bulls. It's even like those who ride real bulls, that's one of craziest things to do.

I have seen people ride mechanical bulls but I can't say that I have ever rode one myself. I would be nervous riding one if I am honest as I know I would be off it within 20 seconds or less and would probably end up head first as well LOL

I tend to leave these kinds of things to those who are professional or have done it before.

Yes I have done it a few times, in the fair of my town they always put a mechanical bull, in which I liked to ride a lot, I've given myself good blows falling from it, but it is quite fun, especially if you are able to withstand a few falls :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

end up head first as well LOL

This statement of yours just reminded me some of the commentaries they used to give in WWE matches. You enjoy watching WWE matches and I'm very sure that you have heard it on more than one occasion. I'm a very heavy person. I would most likely break my back if I should fall off from the mechanical bull.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back