What's new

Have You Ever Purchased Referrals for your websites?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are different micro task websites and other PTP forums and websites from which we can buy referrals for our other websites and I have seen many doing it, especially on the Beer money forum and whenever they run a referral contest, we can see the top 10 have more than 300 referrals but its hard as those referrals may not become a permanent part of the website and will leave when they complete their task and get paid.

I never purchased referrals on any website and it's not my cup of tea so I don't like to risk it.

I have never purchased any referrals but I sold referrals when I was working on a PTC site called Adbtc. I managed to make $100 by selling half a dozen referrals.

No, I have never bought or sold referrals on any site. I understand that is beneficial as one gets referral income by doing so.

I purchased a few times and the experience was mixed so its not a good way and not a bad way too but if you can find active ones then it will be best

There are different micro task websites and other PTP forums and websites from which we can buy referrals for our other websites and I have seen many doing it, especially on the Beer money forum and whenever they run a referral contest, we can see the top 10 have more than 300 referrals but its hard as those referrals may not become a permanent part of the website and will leave when they complete their task and get paid.

I have never done this. Also, I am not very good at referring people so I cannot do it

I will do that again if I can find more legit websites with decent referral income so this way we can earn more

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back