What's new

Have you ever made use of a faucet bot? They are quite dangerous

I have been a fan of making money working on any faucet platform. But to be very sincere too, I never knew this faucet nots are very dangerous and also pose a high level of security risks to one's data online

The faucet I ventured into before I had a system in which you can't use a bot and then in the sense that you have to solve a CAPTCHA before you earn any amount.

Well faucet bots can be dangerous , use them at your own risk. The particular faucet where you use bots to claim coins may ban you without any notice. Though they are some safe bots to claim bitcoins in freebitco.

One of the most common ways that people use to earn is through faucets, and this is especially easy to do if you are new to the cryptocurrency field, and it is your first time learning about these currencies. I think that at some point or the other, even those that are established in this field, started off with claims from at least one faucet.

In order for people to increase their earning potential and to make their claims from faucets much more effective in terms of time, they tend to purchase and make use of faucet bots that have been programmed to try and claim from these faucets automatically. This however is a bad idea for two reasons. First you are not visiting the faucet and this can damage the faucet as their revenue comes from advertisements. So if you are using a bot they are losing their income which can result in the faucet closing down.

Secondly, these bots are known to have malware and ransom ware that is built into the bot and this can damage your machine and leak your sensitive information. Therefore, I suggest staying away from these bots at all costs.

What is your experience with faucet bots? Have you ever made use of them?
Me and faucet we have gone our separate ways since years back... I know how I struggled to make done audio money on them but all remain fake not to talk of using bot.

Me and faucet we have gone our separate ways since years back... I know how I struggled to make done audio money on them but all remain fake not to talk of using bot.
There is a lot of risk when it comes to a faucet bot and the reward that you get considering that you have to pay for the service as well reduces your profit margins a lot as well.

Faucet bot is definitely not adviceable to dabble into just because of the fact that it's not good to make money from and they will definitely be wasting your time in the long run

I have never invested in faucet before but people are make good money from the website, but the website sounded so good I believe is a legit website.

I have never invested in faucet before but people are make good money from the website, but the website sounded so good I believe is a legit website.
I don't think I have ever seen anyone that has made a lot of money from this before. Generally the amount of money that you were able to make is very small however the person that created the website can make a considerable amount of profit.

Anything about working in any faucet platform gets me cry irritated how much .or talking about using such faucet bots where they will claim that it can help you get to do many platforms and claim faucets for you. All worthless stories

Faucet bot is very dangerous to use to make money online and the best way is just to get out of it. I think they even use it to scam unsuspecting victim

There is a lot of risk when it comes to a faucet bot and the reward that you get considering that you have to pay for the service as well reduces your profit margins a lot as well.
Imagine So at some point I would have to pay for the services to reduce the profit margin. Already for me that's a red flag. I can't even do faucet talkless of paying for bot.

One of the most common ways that people use to earn is through faucets, and this is especially easy to do if you are new to the cryptocurrency field, and it is your first time learning about these currencies. I think that at some point or the other, even those that are established in this field, started off with claims from at least one faucet.

In order for people to increase their earning potential and to make their claims from faucets much more effective in terms of time, they tend to purchase and make use of faucet bots that have been programmed to try and claim from these faucets automatically. This however is a bad idea for two reasons. First you are not visiting the faucet and this can damage the faucet as their revenue comes from advertisements. So if you are using a bot they are losing their income which can result in the faucet closing down.

Secondly, these bots are known to have malware and ransom ware that is built into the bot and this can damage your machine and leak your sensitive information. Therefore, I suggest staying away from these bots at all costs.

What is your experience with faucet bots? Have you ever made use of them?
I remember before when coinpot was still around. I have seen in YouTube about using a bot to claim cryptocurrency. I downloaded the bot but my coinpot account was banned because I used a bot.

I remember before when coinpot was still around. I have seen in YouTube about using a bot to claim cryptocurrency. I downloaded the bot but my coinpot account was banned because I used a bot.
I had the same experience as well. The one that i used on coinpot was referred to as maisbot and it was very good and worked for a long period of time until it was found out by coin pot.

I had the same experience as well. The one that i used on coinpot was referred to as maisbot and it was very good and worked for a long period of time until it was found out by coin pot.
You got the bot that I am talking about @BrolySSJ. Maisbot is the name of the bot that I also downloaded. Yes I really regretted I followed the YouTube video I have watched about maisbot.

I think it's not worth to spend on faucet bots when the faucet rewards itself is too low and overall one can go into loss rather than profiting himself. I am trying to stay away from anything related to faucets except zen and pipeflare faucet websites.

I know those bot are going to be dangerous because they require a lot of data and access to your personal computer system which you are using to mine the cryptocurrency.

To me none of these mechanical equipment most especially those that control the flow of water or anything concerning water they most have there positive impact and the negative impact as life is concerned.

I think it's not worth to spend on faucet bots when the faucet rewards itself is too low and overall one can go into loss rather than profiting himself. I am trying to stay away from anything related to faucets except zen and pipeflare faucet websites.
Yes I also have horizen and pipeflare until now. But I am not active anymore on those two faucets. It's because the cryptocurrency you can claim is very small.

You got the bot that I am talking about @BrolySSJ. Maisbot is the name of the bot that I also downloaded. Yes I really regretted I followed the YouTube video I have watched about maisbot.
There was also a concern with the malware that was present in that bot as well and i realized that after i had downloaded it and installed it so i had to do a clean install of windows on my pc in order to ensure that an sense of infection was removed.

I have some telegram boys at my disposal. And I have made withdrawals through them on several occasions . The bots are pretty fast and very easy to work on . What discourage me is the low payout. The pay out is very low and would amount to a total waste of the time. Anyways , thanks for the information.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back