What's new

Have you ever made use of a faucet bot? They are quite dangerous

I have some telegram boys at my disposal. And I have made withdrawals through them on several occasions . The bots are pretty fast and very easy to work on . What discourage me is the low payout. The pay out is very low and would amount to a total waste of the time. Anyways , thanks for the information.
I think that this is the case with most of the faucets. However i am surprised to know that you have actually found legitimate ones on telegram, which is known for having a lot of scams. Would you be interested in sharing this with us here?

Sincerely I have used these faucets before and I am still using them. It's true their pay is small but at least it's something and as for the malware, I agree with you but I think I can still avoid it. Like you said I am new in the crypto field and that is why I am still into it. I am looking for other ways of earning from crypto.

i think using faucet bots is like scamming the faucet owners. This is unethical business and it will get you banned outright. I am not a big fan of faucet sites. However, using such kind of bots is totally wrong.

While mining faucet hijack your CPU and ad based faucets are trying to lure you to view ads, the third category of fauceat sites is even more nefarious. These are sites that profess to be online wallet services that deposit tiny amounts of crypto into your wallet on their site in exchange for daily logins. If you deposit anything one of two things will happen; 1) you attempt to withdraw it to no avail. 2) the site simply disappears taking all your deposited coins with it.

I do not know much about faucet bots. However, I do know about manuel faucet sites that pay users to use their faucets. They are not at all that much lucrative and they do not pay the right amount of money you deserve. Faucets are a waste of time.

I do not know much about faucet bots. However, I do know about manuel faucet sites that pay users to use their faucets. They are not at all that much lucrative and they do not pay the right amount of money you deserve. Faucets are a waste of time.
There are no legit faucet bots that helps you to collect free crypto every claim. The one that pretend to be are malicious and can cause some serious damage to the computer. Off course faucets are not meant for earning purpose.

I have heard people mention about the faucet bots. I have see ads of faucet bots, even PTC bots for certain PTC site but never used these bots. I don't even believe that these bots actually work.

I have never used a bot. But I have a friend that uses bot to trade but he looses the whole amount he invested From that day I hate to hear the name bot

Faucet Bots could be dangerous if they contain some sort of malicious virus. This is why I am always reluctant to use such kind of Faucets. There have been cases when I used Faucets and the faucet pop-up forced me to download a file. i immediately closed the tab and restarted my computer to avoid the downloads.

I have used different faucet bot, but in the end I realized that this people also came to make money just the same way with us, some times they lack money to pay there users, at the onset they will promise you heaven and Earth, but when you reach the normal streshhoal, they will immediately remove you

I've just heard about this for the first time. Never in my wildest dreams have I thought of using bots to claim rewards from faucets.
I would've been open to try them anyways. 😁

If this was actually profitable , we could have understand but these things are not profitable . What is the need for me going through all that process to be claiming cryptocurrency that will take you ages to even make a single dollar.

Faucets are currently a waste of time whether website or bot. How long will you spend just to earn peanuts.
They refused to evolve and add new ways to earn more money.

Well before also I am heard this type bots, but exactly I don't no how these bots works, and how these bots cracks a captcha, because present time all faucets using this security system only a human can cracks these hcaptcha test.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back