What's new

Have you ever lost a lot of money from investing in crypto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Investing in any cryptocurrency can be scary, especially if that crypto is volatile and could drop down in price fast. With Bitcoin, that's a whole different story. I do wonder if it will go up, or go down. That's why I don't invest in just anything these days, I wait a while to see if there is a chance it can earn me a reasonable profit.
Not really because I have not invested much into crytocurrency trading. I am hoping to invest more in the future, although not willing to lose.

I have lost money investing in cryptocurrency. Actually I did Tron smart contract with a lot of money with the hope that I will receive good interest on it. Days turn to weeks, weeks turn to months yet I still continue to hope that something will come out of it. Till date, nothing!

I have equally lost money in Crypto currencies investments but what I have gained so far is far higher than what I have lost. It is insignificant.

Investing in any cryptocurrency can be scary, especially if that crypto is volatile and could drop down in price fast. With Bitcoin, that's a whole different story. I do wonder if it will go up, or go down. That's why I don't invest in just anything these days, I wait a while to see if there is a chance it can earn me a reasonable profit.
Big investors that have been in the game must have lost some form of money in the crypto currency business. In fact, I believe most people have lost in it. But I haven't really suffered loss as I usually sell my crypto when the odds favors me.

I have lost a lot of money into cryptocurrencies investment which really affected me so much. I invested in one Tron smart contract which did not yield any profits, and my greed even made it worst because I continuing to invest in it despite profits not forthcoming.

I have never really lost money in cryptocurrency. I invest long term, so if it depreciates in price I know that with time it will go up again. Until my target time is met I have nothing to worry about.

Yes I have. I can't blame anyone but myself because I failed to understand the strategy behind it. I just kept my money in it and watched it drop.

Losing money completely is what i dont think i have experienced in crypto currency but i have made a lot of mistake that affected my trade negatively

I've not being able to grow my online investment to the extent of staking huge amount of money. Because I'm always investing with little amount has made me to be very careful with my investment not to lose it.

Yes I lost money doing crypto trading. I was a novice when it happened, I panicked and sold my coin when the price fell and I lost money because of it

Thankfully, I have not lost my investment in crypto currency. I am a long term investor. I do not do short term investment. When you are a long term investor, you can ultimately make money fro crypto currencies.

I can say I have lost a few because I was at that time still in the process of getting a hang on all that there is about this cryptocurrency world

Hmm presently I haven't own a crypto coin at all I haven't been doing it mining coins before and have not been buying anyone .But obviously the next time I have money at hand I will surely go into them.

The first thing is that if you want to invest in the cryptocurrency,I will not tell you if you will get nervous due to the cryptocurrency price being above the bottom.Because you have to take the risk to be successful, without which you can never succeed.It is often seen that whenever the price of the screen ever comes down to two $ 3000 also it does not mean that you Do you panic It may be that in the coming one or two days its price may be even higher.

I would not really say I have lost money investing in crypto because I haven’t really invested in one, but I’ve lost money trying to accumulate them through crypto doubling sites and I tell it was a terrible experience

I haven't lost a dime investing on Cryptocurrency before, cos I'm not a Crypto trader. I'm just focus on learning, and trying to buy big number of BNB coin, or LTC to save in the future.

I have never lost money investing in cryptocurrency before because what I do is to basically Hodl. I don't do crypto trading for now but I hope to do so in the coming months. I am trying to learn from YouTube videos on how to trade cryptos so that I don't lose money when I start trading with crypto currency.

Yes I have lost lot of money investing in cryptocurrency when I did not investigate such cryptocurrency in before investing in it but this time I am wise enough always check the market and know when it is rising before I will buy.

Till now i have not loose money in crypto currency because i dont allow that coin value to decrease lower than the price i bought it and i will sell it off to wait again

I have a friend who invested $40 to safemoon and is currently sitting on a coin worth $550. On the other hand, I have another whose portfolio is bleeding because most of the coins he bought are tanking seriously. I've had my own share of losses but it's nothing compared to that of some dudes I know.
Wow your friend really made a lot of profit abd i guess if he continues holding the coin ,he would possibly get more profit investing in the coin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back