What's new

Have you ever forgotten to back up your database and lost anything significant?

Losing my articles was a greater problem than losing the site in general because I did not have any backup for the articles. These articles were directly written and published on the website. IT was a great loss.
This is very painful, losing the article is a very devastating experience as the amount of work you must have put into it can make you to become very depress and loss your vibe for the site

Things like these happen friendly. I once lost the edited version of my manuscript. I paid a lot of money to my editor but one simple mistake made me lose my edited version. I lost the money I had spent on editng.

I once lost the entire content of my website. I was working on the site and had not created the backup. I encountered some issues and the site got deleted. I lost 25 articles. Sadly, I did not have any backup of these articles.
This is not a good experience. As a writer, I know what it take to write 25 articles. For website, I have not lost a significant documents. But recently, I lost all files on my laptop.

This is not a good experience. As a writer, I know what it take to write 25 articles. For website, I have not lost a significant documents. But recently, I lost all files on my laptop.
That has also happened to me in the past. I lost my data after my laptop crashed. Thankfully, I had backed up the data just a week ago and it was not a really a huge loss as I lost data that I had not backed up since the last backup.,

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back