What's new

Have you ever failed to achieve your goals?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I never failed in achieving my goals because when a restriction is on my way then I use other ways to achieve my goals.

I have failed countless times. You can't imagine the number of times I have failed. I just brace up, restrategize and move on.

Failure is a prerequisite for success. I failed as a student to graduate with my desired CGPA. I was consoled by the fact that I gave it my best.

I have failed countless times. You can't imagine the number of times I have failed. I just brace up, restrategize and move on.

It is not everything that I have planned to achieve that went the way that I want to do. I have had setbacks in life and didn't let that bother me for long as I believe in moving forward in life and achieving greater things.

I never failed in achieving my goals because when a restriction is on my way then I use other ways to achieve my goals.

What I'm going to tell you is that life is not a sprint but a marathon. So, whenever you have goals that you felt that you have failed to achieve today, there is always tomorrow for you to be able to chase those goals and be able to achieve them. When you didn't achieve those goals today, that doesn't mean that you cannot be able to achieve them tomorrow unless you decide to give up completely with life.

I've failed to achieve to achieve a few of my goals but it's nothing to feel disappointed about. Life will throw rocks at you from time to time. If you know how to pick up the stones to build with it. There are many goals to achieve in life, I will never give up on any of them.

It is not everything that I have planned to achieve that went the way that I want to do. I have had setbacks in life and didn't let that bother me for long as I believe in moving forward in life and achieving greater things.

There is always going to be set back in our lives especially when things don't go exactly the way we planned them out. This is not what is going to have us discouraged and lying flat in the ground, but it will put us in the mood to restrategize into being able to achieve whatever we couldn't.

Failure is a prerequisite for success. I failed as a student to graduate with my desired CGPA. I was consoled by the fact that I gave it my best.

There is no end to education. If you want to pursue a second degree, this is still possible. If the money to pay for the entire session is readily available, this failure you had with not making your desired CGPA can be corrected in the second degrees.

I've failed to achieve to achieve a few of my goals but it's nothing to feel disappointed about. Life will throw rocks at you from time to time. If you know how to pick up the stones to build with it. There are many goals to achieve in life, I will never give up on any of them.

When you start feeling disappointed because you couldn't be able to achieve some of your planned objectives, it is going to affect your mentality and how positive you are towards still being able to achieve that particular goal. I will never put myself in a situation whereby I will be the one that is going to compromise myself from achieving what I have set out to-do.

I make goals every day, I make weekly, monthly as well as yearly goals. Sometimes I reach my goals and sometimes I don't. I do not think it is possible to reach goals every time. I think not reaching goals is more common then reaching goals. I am not worried when I don't reach goal, it is a part of life to become unsuccessful

It is almost impossible for us to meet our goals that we have set all the time and that is part of what life is about. There are times when things go the way you plan them and there are times when they don't. But that doesn't mean you have to give up on those ones that didn't work out the way you expected them. There is always another opportunity for you to work on something that you failed to achieve in order for you to achieve them.

It happened to me many times and it was very sad. After all, I spent, for example, 5 years to learn the field of trading and during all this time I only lost and did not achieve anything and in the end I just gave up and left it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back