What's new

Have you ever been scammed when accepting crypto as payment?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Nowadays with Crypto becoming more and more popular, you will find that in many cases, most people will have an option of paying for something using either country currency or cryptocurrency. If you are someone who has the ability to take cryptocurrency it's usually what you will opt for when asking for payment.

My question to you is, have you ever been scammed when you have had someone pay for a job or service using cryptocurrency? How did you deal with it when you were scammed and was it easy to deal with or difficult?

Personally i have not been scammed so far with crypto payment, but a friend of mine have been scammed before. He did some transactions and he actually got the notification that the coins has been sent to his wallet, only for him to find out later on that it was a flash alert, i dont really know how they did it though.

There was a particular time where I was new to cryptocurrency and I did not even know about how it works so somebody sent a scam token to me in exchange for my service.

I have never been scammed using crypto as a payment since I'm dealing with trusted and reliable people. My peer to peer transactions with people have been great, and I don't move from one client to another.

The only platfform that has scammed me using cryptocurrency as a payment is a mining platform called popcorncash. They promised 11% of my investment everyday but at the end of the day I was able to make 10% of my investment in a month.

I haven't been scammed, luckily. I almost fell prey though to a ponzi mining scheme which went belly up a few months later. Even with my experience, it was hard to resist investing money in it.

I have never been scammed for a service and didn't receive my cryptocurrency payment. But I have experienced investing my crypto in a Ponzi scheme that never paid. It was so devastating to see my withdrawal pending forever.

I have not been scammed while accepting cryptocurrency as payment but there are different ways at which people are scammed nowadays through the use of cryptocurrency that is why we need to be extra careful while dealing in crypto.

I have not been scammed receiving cryptocurrency as payment and I'm always sceptical of such kind of event because there are lot of crypto scam on the internet recently.

No, I have never been scammed while using cryptocurrency as payment. I am always skeptical when dealing with people. I always ensure that I deal with only people that I trust.

People got scammed so easily in cryptocurrency because they do not understand the complexity that is involved in cryptocurrency investment or transactions.

When I wanted to get paid for my work on a particular forum the owner of the forum slashed my payment into two and said it was the changes in price that caused it. I know he reduced my payment.

I have not been scammed when I requested for payment using cryptocurrency because I believe in the safety and credibility of the cryptocurrency form of payment. However, lots of people have been scammed through this means.

I haven't been scammed because I haven't received payment in crypto for job done , and on p2p platforms I always make sure I follow due process by not releasing coin until payment has been made

I've never been scammed when accepting cryptocurrency as a means of payment. The paid to post platforms i work on pay me with cryptocurrency and i always receive the payment.

I have not totally been scammed when accepting cryptocurrency as a mode of payment but I had work on a platform that when you request your withdrawal, they would intentionally reduce the amount that is supposed to be paid which isn't right.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back