What's new

Have you ever been demonetized on YouTube?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been demonetized for not posting enough content on your YouTube? A while ago a friend of mine had this happen to him. He hadn't posted a video in well over a year and YouTube emailed him saying if he didn't post something in the next 30 days, he could lose monetization on his videos. He ended up posting a video at some point and saved his account, but if you don't, you can risk your account being knocked back to a standard account I think.

It's a very good thing that he was informed of what to do so that he doesn't end up having to lose monetization on his videos. Some platform won't send him any reminder until they remove his video monetization. I haven't had this experience yet because haven't done much on my YouTube channel to monetize it.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back