What's new

Have you considered real estate as a career?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
During covid, the real estate market really boomed as people wanted to get out of the city and into spaces where they could get out and about. The shutdowns prevented people from even going outside in the big cities, so the suburbs and rural areas had a big growth spurt. Did you dream of being a realtor and taking advantage of that type of money making vocation?

I always have that in mind about being a realtor. It's important to differentiate yourself by providing exceptional service, staying knowledgeable, and continuously refining your skills. Consider speaking with real estate professionals in your area to gain firsthand insights and advice as you explore this career path. Am diving into all this above process bit by bit.

At one point in time, I did consider becoming a realtor. The successful ones really make a lot of money and this was indeed very enticing for me. It takes a lot of patience and hard work for one to become successful and I realized that I was not cut out for such a business.

I don't think I could handle the real estate business in terms of buying/selling houses to people. I have purchased and sold property, but nothing like a house.

I don't feel I could handle dealing with customer complaints, real estate has to get a decent share of feedback, but I don't want to deal with that.

In my city people are taking it as a career but the issue is you need good capital to start this business it's capital intensive

In order to build your career in real estate you need two things, one, a lot of money to invest in property (so that you can flip properties later), and two, exceptionally good with convincing people (communicative and marketing skills). sadly, I have none.

During covid, the real estate market really boomed as people wanted to get out of the city and into spaces where they could get out and about. The shutdowns prevented people from even going outside in the big cities, so the suburbs and rural areas had a big growth spurt. Did you dream of being a realtor and taking advantage of that type of money making vocation?
Let's say I want to enter the real estate business and enjoy it. What factors should I consider? What skills do I need to acquire in order to be successful? Is it possible to venture into the real estate business alone, or do I need to have a team? If you can, I would appreciate receiving advice from you regarding this particular type of business.

I have always wanted to become a very big investor in the real estate industry. I understand that this is not necessarily going to come easy as it requires a lot of money but I am hoping to build on with partners.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back