What's new

Have you been scammed online or offline- Share your experiences.

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Scams help us to understand those scam tricks used by scammers. I have been scammed offline where I was told to pay for a house not knowing the guys were not the original owners of the house and I just paid to the wrong people.

I have been scammed online because I trusted the person and they took my money and haven't paid me in return

I have been scammed online because I trusted the person and they took my money and haven't paid me in return
I saw your profile post on RIF where you talked about how some people scammed you. I hope you have learnt from that experience.

The same thing happened to me. i trusted a girl who promised to marry me, however, her only motive was to scam me and rob me.

I saw your profile post on RIF where you talked about how some people scammed you. I hope you have learnt from that experience.
I need to learn quickly because everytime when I am in such situation I stop using my brain and only thinks about the problem and that becomes the reason for my downfall

Scams help us to understand those scam tricks used by scammers. I have been scammed offline where I was told to pay for a house not knowing the guys were not the original owners of the house and I just paid to the wrong people.
Sorry about that
I have also been scammed a lot of times online and offline. It is always a little money though

It has happened with me 2-3 times and they were able to outsmart me but we need to be careful about it as they can scam us big time

It is better for us to examine every opportunity before we delve in. This scammers are upgrading their craft everyday.

That means you didn't investigate well. Or you got careless because of the offer that was presented before you and you fell a victim.

That means you didn't investigate well. Or you got careless because of the offer that was presented before you and you fell a victim.
There are times that you will make investigations but you end up to realize that they were fake reviews

I have been scammed a multiple times and have the habit of trusting people and most of the times they have scammed and broken my trust

I have been scammed offline and online. I was scammed by MLM offline and by HYIP online.

I think we better of keeping our memory sharp or make ourselves aware of different ways through these scammers scam us

I was scammed by an employment scam. The scammers claimed that I was getting a remote graphic design job and sent me fraudulent checks for the equipment I was supposed to pay for to start my job.

The payment for the equipment was wiring the money I supposedly had back to their company "vendor" who was actually them. I lost over 17k, bank refused to help.

I have been scammed both online and offline. I have been scammed on Facebook through cryptocurrency scam, scammed in MLM, scammed in one of biggest ponzi scheme in my country called MMM. I have been scammed on Forum Promotion by a client I worked for who refused to pay me my work pay of $35 and finally I have been scammed on Seoclerks by a client that I worked off the escrow payment system of $40.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back