What's new

Has the news on FTX Cryptocurrency Exchange affected your outlook?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am sure most people here have heard the news about FTX. I know several people who are livid over it.

Someone I know on another forum mentioning taking the man's life if he ever sees him because he cost him a lost of his investments with crypto.

What are your thoughts on the whole scandal? Has it altered the way you view crypto?

I don't really know what's that fxt you are talking about, but I strongly believe we have some high impact news drivers that shake out the market, it moves the market up or down.

No but it confirms to me that DeFi is the way forward and that people should be mindful of ANY institution that has sole custody of your funds.
Agreed. They pretty much took all the funds and ran with it. I can't believe people trusted a group of late 20/early 30 somethings to manage ALL their investments in crypto. Big mistake.

The truth is that that particular story really brought down a lot of things in the market but I am happy that I did not have any phones there and as such I will keep it that way.

The truth is that that particular story brought a lot of things down in the market, but I'm glad I didn't have any phones there, and I'll keep it that way.

Please could you explain this FXT crypto currency, i'm afraid i'm just hearing about it for the first time. I want to know more about it. Does it have a bad or a good effect on crypto currencies.

I've heard of something similar but I didn't take my time to go through it to have a deep understanding of what it was all about , please can you provide the insight of what it was all about ? Thanks. Following.

Not only me but a lot of friends I have. I always maintained back then that I was so skeptical about the manner in which this rave hit everyone and it wouldn't last long but I was always told this was the future of currency.

The whole thing came as a surprise to so many people. Indeed cryptocurrency generally is a risk that only people with the best mind could should engage . We pray this should not befall us one day.

The whole thing came as a surprise to so many people. Indeed cryptocurrency generally is a risk that only people with the best mind could should engage . We pray this should not befall us one day.
if you do not have enough patience and if you are not wise enough you might not be able to withstand the pressure of crypto currency as it is very volatile and not for the faint hearted.

if you do not have enough patience and if you are not wise enough you might not be able to withstand the pressure of crypto currency as it is very volatile and not for the faint hearted.
This is true, however sometimes it is very good to have a systematic approach on how to invest in cryptocurrencies. The Market is whacky and if you are not calm and systematic in your approach it would be difficult to earn money there.

I am sure most people here have heard the news about FTX. I know several people who are livid over it.

Someone I know on another forum mentioning taking the man's life if he ever sees him because he cost him a lost of his investments with crypto.

What are your thoughts on the whole scandal? Has it altered the way you view crypto?
The FTX debacle has completely rocked the crypto fraternity and given more ammunition to the naysayers on cryotocurrency. However, investors cannot allow this situation to sow seeds of doubt in their mind regarding crypto

That is known generally anywhere especially for people that have been in the crypto space for a long time. The Bearish season came as a surprise only to the newbies alone

That is known generally anywhere especially for people that have been in the crypto space for a long time. The Bearish season came as a surprise only to the newbies alone
you are very right, the bearish season came as a huge surprise to so many people and that is why most of them where caught off guard and lost a lot of money on the process.

you are very right, the bearish season came as a huge surprise to so many people and that is why most of them where caught off guard and lost a lot of money on the process.
That's just the thing . we cannot have it all. So many people are still investing hoping the price will come forward and probably this is the best time to start investment for those that have the money to do so. Lolz, even the top expert couldn't predict it coming. .

FTX collapse has not affected me financially, it has also not changed my perception regarding crypto currency. However, it is of course made me realize that I need a hardware wallet as soon as possible/

The news about the FTX Cryptocurrency Exchange has had a tremendous influence on the industry, both in terms of the immediate consequences of the exchange's demise and the long-term repercussions for the sector as a whole. The closing of the exchange has impacted many investors, leading to a considerably more cautious attitude on investing in bitcoin in general.

Yes, it has affected my outlook, FTX is a centralized exchange and its collapse have shown one of the risks of investing or trading in a Centralized Exchange.
I am leaning more to Decentralized Exchange presently than to Centralized Exchange.

FTX failed woefully due to mismanagement of funds by SBF but I think that choosing a very good cryptocurrency exchange will not make you look at it differently because choosing Binance is probably good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back