What's new

Has Technology assisted Education Positively or Negatively in your Country?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Here in my Country, I will accept that Technology has assisted Education Positively, because student now have the chances of getting solutions to problems online and get to improve themselves online with diverse apps to assist them learn new thing.
Has Technology assisted Education at all in your country?

I think it's a mix of both. Tech has been very important in advancing school and college. It has given students more options to learn, and could also prove to be easier to learn with more tech. Of course, the downside is relying heavily on this tech, like AI for example. AI is great for a lot of things, but lately people are abusing it to do most of their work. And that's not going to get you anywhere. It's fine to use some AI to help with your work, but not overuse it either.

But yeah, tech has helped a lot of people advance their learning.

In my country, teachers and institutions are investigating whether it is best to de-digitize schools and educational centers, because they are realizing that the excessive use of technology in educational centers is reducing the attention span of students and in general their performance, they do not want to eliminate technology in education completely, but they do want to reduce it considerably and return to traditional teaching methods.

Technology is just like fire, if you use it properly you will get benefits and if you misuse it you will be at a loss. In my home country, technology has brought positive changes. Technology has not only made education accessible to all but also cheaper in many ways. These days you do not have to go to ecpensive university to learn, you can stay at home and learn easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back