Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think that tech has advanced too fast? I think it's weird how fast tech has advanced over the years. I mean the last 100 years alone has been crazy. From the telephone, tv, computers, mobile phones, internet, smartphones, and so on. And that's not even considered advances in health tech. I don't know if I would say it's advanced too fast though, just that it's advanced at a fast rate. And I think we'll continue to advance into an even more high-tech future. But has it advanced too fast?

I once saw an explanatory video about how technology advances as technology itself makes it advance faster, so we can expect technology to advance faster and faster in terms in which it is too difficult for us to follow technological advances, If not, let's just look now, we have just had our first contacts with artificial intelligence, 5g and in a few years we will surely have quantum computing with us, everything is going too fast and with each passing year it will go even faster.

Today the world has become very fast because today is the age of technology. And every person knows technology and in today's age only person who knows technology is successful. Because nowadays every work involves technology and nowadays no work can be completed without technology. So if you want to be successful in today's era then learn technology.

It seems to advance faster than ever. I'm both thrilled and scared with anticipation on what it will become on the next 50 years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back