Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What is your preference for keeping your hands clean? For me it's simple water and soap. Usually antibacterial soap. But I have used hand sanitizer in the past. I don't tend to use it much these days though, as I think it always dried my hands up. But what is your preference?

I prefer to just use soap. Hand sanitizer dries my hands out and makes them crack and bleed. I used to use hand sanitizer all of the time up until that happened. Now I rarely ever use it to clean my hands unless I have to.

I prefer to just use soap. Hand sanitizer dries my hands out and makes them crack and bleed. I used to use hand sanitizer all of the time up until that happened. Now I rarely ever use it to clean my hands unless I have to.

Yes @MrDawn, I have always liked using soap as that is what most of the people in my household use for washing of hands as well and there is less complains by people in this place. We only made use of hand sanitizers during covid and never bothered using them again.

It actually depends on where I'm that's going to determine which one that I'm going to be using. When I'm at home, it's going to be soap and water that I will always wash with. When I'm at work, I would have to deal with hand sanitizers.

In my case I do not use hand sanitizer, sometimes I wash my hands with just water, but most of the time I use soap so that my hands are very clean and at the same time scented.

During the time of the pandemic of coronavirus a lot of people were forced to make use of hand sanitizers whether they liked it or not. This is because before you are allowed into any company or bank or hospital, you will always be made to use the hand sanitizer before they allow you in.

It is also more convenient for me to use soap, but only if it is liquid soap and not a solid piece that you need to smear your hands against so that they become soapy. But hand sanitizer is also convenient for knowing for sure that your hands are clean, for example before eating

It was always soap and water for me for the longest time but since the COVID-19 pandemic, I started using hand sanitizer a lot more and find it more convenient even when I am out and about so I would have to say hand sanitizer is my preference.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back