Not open for further replies.

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello, I have a concern, I have been on the gramfree page for some time, in which I have seen many active people, like me, but I have doubts when I read information about fraud, scam which discourages me, but I am persistent and carry on with a little hope. I have observed recent changes in gramfree and it encourages me to continue. I would like to know if I should advance or withdraw. Is there someone here who has withdrawn the profit? is it reliable to continue? or is it a waste of time.

To be honest, I have not come across anyone who got paid from the site. Recently, I had to suspend activity on the site until I get at least one or two payment proofs.

GramFree could be a legit web site to earn cash and you have got nothing to lose as a result of it's utterly liberal to be a part of

All you have got to try to is complete easy tasks like Sign good Contract, watch videos, play Free Roll, and Refer GramFree to alternative and earn grams.

Once you have got concerning five hundred grams you'll be able to withdraw.

I joined GramFree once my friend paid out and he told Maine concerning it and that they straight off convinced Maine to hitch.

Also, GramFree has active candidates Facebook, wherever they supply you with answers to any question you're asking. There support team responds on time. The Facebook cluster name is GramFree Official

GramFree could be a legit web site to earn cash and you have got nothing to lose as a result of it's utterly liberal to be a part of

All you have got to try to is complete easy tasks like Sign good Contract, watch videos, play Free Roll, and Refer GramFree to alternative and earn grams.

Once you have got concerning five hundred grams you'll be able to withdraw.

I joined GramFree once my friend paid out and he told Maine concerning it and that they straight off convinced Maine to hitch.

Also, GramFree has active candidates Facebook, wherever they supply you with answers to any question you're asking. There support team responds on time. The Facebook cluster name is GramFree Official
Actually I already have some time there, I already exceed 250 grams, I just hope that when I complete the 500 I can withdraw it, thanks for the information on facebook

To be honest, I have not come across anyone who got paid from the site. Recently, I had to suspend activity on the site until I get at least one or two payment proofs.
I have been about to retire, but I keep to see if I can win

Omg, why people still talk about this bullshit site? GramFree is a scam company and I have tried it for months.

who gives you 600$ from just watching ads and from getting 20 referrals.

Avoid it and if you don't trust me, you can ask more people about it!

Omg, why people still talk about this bullshit site? GramFree is a scam company and I have tried it for months.

who gives you 600$ from just watching ads and from getting 20 referrals.

Avoid it and if you don't trust me, you can ask more people about it!
Some are still trying to keep hope alive. I have moved on after all I have read from several people.

Some are still trying to keep hope alive. I have moved on after all I have read from several people.
everyone is responsible for what he did, of course, my job is only to give my advice in order to don't let them waste their time but the last decision is up to them^^

Its scam , when you reach 500 gram they tel you to upload video or else not able to proceed the payment, after upload the video they block your account

Hello, I have a concern, I have been on the gramfree page for some time, in which I have seen many active people, like me, but I have doubts when I read information about fraud, scam which discourages me, but I am persistent and carry on with a little hope. I have observed recent changes in gramfree and it encourages me to continue. I would like to know if I should advance or withdraw. Is there someone here who has withdrawn the profit? is it reliable to continue? or is it a waste of time.
I have been on this site for several months. I have almost 400 grams, I chose to work without referrals and I watched 1064 videos. Some time ago, I used to do rolls, but I noticed that not all of them are winners, some of them decreased my grams. That's why I gave up and every time I see "Time to roll", I ignore that. I will continue up to 500 grams, I'm curious if the site will pay, but I really think it's a scam

I have been on this site for several months. I have almost 400 grams, I chose to work without referrals and I watched 1064 videos. Some time ago, I used to do rolls, but I noticed that not all of them are winners, some of them decreased my grams. That's why I gave up and every time I see "Time to roll", I ignore that. I will continue up to 500 grams, I'm curious if the site will pay, but I really think it's a scam
The same curiosity that I have, anything warns around here and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back