What's new

Gramfree network earning

This gramfree buzz is all a propagander to make people believe that telegram is on the game of giving and creating their cryptocurrency. That is not true. And this gramfree Is a big time scam arrangement and also a Ponzi scheme

Gramfree is paying but the problem is that u have been there for the past 6month and i am working there everyday and i am still on 167gram, its going to be a year before you reach 500gram

Who told you that GramFree is paying? Gramfree is a scam and now it is a pretty famous scam website. I would always advise you to conduct proper research before joining any site and also seek opinion of people before registering on such sites. Secondly, you said that it would take almost one year to cashout, then why are you wasting your precious time after such site?

Funny thing about this gramfree is that i have heard alot of persons talk about how good it is, or about how its paying or even about how someone has cashed out. But i have never seen anyone shoe me s proof of payment directly, nor have i heard of someone i know being paid

Funny thing about this gramfree is that i have heard alot of persons talk about how good it is, or about how its paying or even about how someone has cashed out. But i have never seen anyone shoe me s proof of payment directly, nor have i heard of someone i know being paid

There are many scam websites that have established themselves and they have earned the reputation of being a "legit" site. They do this by posting fake reviews everywhere on the internet. I think the case of Gramfree is quite similar. This is what I call a "popular scam site".

There are many scam websites that have established themselves and they have earned the reputation of being a "legit" site. They do this by posting fake reviews everywhere on the internet. I think the case of Gramfree is quite similar. This is what I call a "popular scam site".
Hahaha, the term you used actually got me tho. But you are right, there are so many fake sites out there that give reviews as legit. Like i once saw an app on playstore, the ratings and reviews where perfect. It was later i discovered that they app actually paid people for the reviews

Hahaha, the term you used actually got me tho. But you are right, there are so many fake sites out there that give reviews as legit. Like i once saw an app on playstore, the ratings and reviews where perfect. It was later i discovered that they app actually paid people for the reviews

I have also encountered many similar kind of apps. The reviews are "fake" in the sense that they demand users to rate their app as "five star" app before starting earning money or before they release payments to users. So users have no choice but to rate them well. Obviously, honest users do not rate them well and actually reveal why they are demanding five stars on playstore. Legit app owners never make such kind of rules.

Right from the first day i knew about Gramfree, it resembles scam. Cos the first PTC site i joined back then resembles Gramfree, just seeking for referrals watching worthless video ads to earn some points that can't be paid out.

I have been hearing about gramfree since a long time but I have never taken interest on this blockchain project. These days I no longer take interest in emerging projects

I have been hearing about gramfree since a long time but I have never taken interest on this blockchain project. These days I no longer take interest in emerging projects
Dont even waste your time on it, i believe it is a scam site. There are alot of rummors about it being legit or about it paying, but you wount actually see anyone has been paid laid life and direct.

Gramfree is a scam network arrangement that claims it is a network earning site by telegram, which is a big fat lie because telegram don't have any such schemes existing

Grams are the crypto currency of gramfree network and by doing simple taks you can earn grams. One of them is free spin/roll which is available after every hour and you can can earn from 0.1 gram to 1000 grams and the other one is videos watching per day you can see upto 5 videos each video gives you 0.1 gram and duration of one video is 1 minute and then you can take smart contracts and last but not the least is reffrels. After completion of 500 grams you can withdraw these grams by using different payment method
I have know a lot of people who have been claiming the Gram for a long time now and they have not been able to claim their earning despite reaching the minimum Payout.

Grams are the crypto currency of gramfree network and by doing simple taks you can earn grams. One of them is free spin/roll which is available after every hour and you can can earn from 0.1 gram to 1000 grams and the other one is videos watching per day you can see upto 5 videos each video gives you 0.1 gram and duration of one video is 1 minute and then you can take smart contracts and last but not the least is reffrels. After completion of 500 grams you can withdraw these grams by using different payment method
Gramfree is definitely a scam website that I would advise you to immediately stop it although it may seem as if you are not investing anything into the but you are actually investing your time and effort into completing the task that you do there.

I heard of gramfree from so many people, i have even come accross people who claim to spin and make money daily,but the last person who told has not even come to tell me about them paying him.until i see them paying someone, i will not join.
Gramfree is a site which pays you and gives you the opportunity of signing a smart contract and rolling to earn , I have been doing it for over a year now and i have not reached the minimum payout.

That platform looks good because just spin will make you money? Do you have a proof of your payout? So that I can try just in case. Because it 's hard to just waste of tine and not pay. 😅
The platform is an mighty and great scam. Don't even bother yourself doing any spin. You'll end up stuck with your funds in there when the real pain of not getting anything out of that platform face you.

I really do not know if anyone is still using this gramfree site. Since it is a scam, many people must have known about it by now. Their domain name will also expire soon, I believe.
Post automatically merged:

I really do not know if anyone is still using this gramfree site. Since it is a scam, many people must have known about it by now. Their domain name will also expire soon, I believe.

It was a total dismay to have known this fraudulent site called 'Gramfree. Any time I see people talking about it, it makes me more sad. Cos they denied me earnings when I reached their minimum withdrawal threshold of 500 grams.

My brother withd
I actually believed Gramfree... Reason why I gave it my all. But after I reached the minimum withdrawal amount in December. I placed my withdrawal and till today, I wasn't paid for all my hardwork.

Nobody should waste their time on that scam site.
My brother withdrawn two months ago belief me nothing so up in his wallet up thus moment that is why I personally has relented in doingt he task because I have reach 400 gramm

Who would really believe on this nonsense scam arrangement called gramfree? They are a scam platform just created to rip off people of their money and get you frustrated as well

It was a total dismay to have known this fraudulent site called 'Gramfree. Any time I see people talking about it, it makes me more sad. Cos they denied me earnings when I reached their minimum withdrawal threshold of 500 grams.

Yes, Gramfree is a well-known scam site that was designed to scam people and not pay them when they reached their minimum payout. Thankfully, I never registered there and never spent my precious time after this scam site.

Yes, Gramfree is a well-known scam site that was designed to scam people and not pay them when they reached their minimum payout. Thankfully, I never registered there and never spent my precious time after this scam site.
I once joined this site but never took it seriously back then. The site was so popular back then and it really scammed alot of persons. Even when it was discovered that it was a scam site, people where still falling for it, with claims that they have started paying

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back