What's new

Google updates Penguin 4.0 Real time

Welcome! You have been invited by Giannis to join our community. Please click here to register.

Sobi

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 20, 2011
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Penguin goes real-timePenguin 3.0As Google said in its post:

Penguin becomes more page-specific, not sitewide only
It means it affects finer granularity than sites. It does not mean it only affects pages.

Our best interpretation of this statement is that Penguin might impact specific pages on a site, or it might impact sections or wide swaths of a site, while other pages are fine.

Google will no longer confirm Penguin updateIs Penguin fully live?Past Penguin updatesPenguin 4.0, Google would not give a specific number of the percentage of queries it impacted, mostly because the update is constantly happening and the percentage will constantly be changing.

Penguin 4.0 is the real time update for Google. With this change, Penguin's data is refreshed in real time, so changes will be visible much faster, typically taking effect shortly after we recrawl and reindex a page. It also means we're not going to comment on future refreshes.

I think this is excellent news. I am happy to know that pages correcting and getting better content will have those changes reflected faster and the fraudulent sites using bad methods will also find themselves crawling down the list, this could mean people can realise before it is too late and correct their steps, in general, I believe that real-time indexation feedback will work nicely for users and webmasters in general.

I think it makes sense they won't announce any more upgrades, as it is, announcing the changes is an alert for people trying to dig up the algorithm and its changes to be ahead of the game.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back