Modar

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Apr 7, 2022
USD
$8.6500USD
Biznotes
Today, the most famous American company in the world, Google, celebrates its 25th anniversary. Let's briefly talk about the history of the company. Before Google started its career, the most famous search engine on the Internet was Yahoo. But exactly in 2000, 2 years after the founding of the company, its popularity increased sharply all over the world and it was in this year that Google received the No. 1 sign in the world and has not declined since then. I think there is no person who has not heard about the Google browser. They also own the video hosting site Youtube. The official headquarters is located in the USA🇺🇸 California. And the same in the UK 🇬🇧 Back in 2008, Queen Elizabeth II visited Their headquarters in London and in honor of the visit, the Google logo was decorated with the logo of the monarch.

Every second, 40,000 searches are made on Google.
and 4.3 billion users worldwide.

Let's congratulate him on his anniversary and thank the company for his work and care for us. Congratulations! 25 years with us

Attachments

• googles-23rd-birthday-6753651837109087-2xa.gif
    googles-23rd-birthday-6753651837109087-2xa.gif
    301.7 KB · Views: 0
Interesting.
I noticed late last night that the usual Google logo was spelled
G25GLE. I sat there for about 20 minutes trying to decipher what it meant.. thinking it was maybe some secret code from the government and it was my job to figure out what they were trying to tell me.
Relieved to know it was just a birthday celebration 🥳
Thanks!
Happy 25th B-day Google 🎈

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back