Good CMS to manage multiple sites from a single dashboard

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
Hello everyone, can you please recommend to me which one is a good CMS to manage multiple sites from a single dashboard? Any great tools you know about?

I think that there are some websites that have one that is built into the platform. I think that wordpress is one of those sites that have their own cms.

If you are using WordPress sites, then you can use WordPress multisite, it's an in-built feature. Or you can use other plugins such as InfiniteWP, CMS commander. All these would help you to manage multiple websites from a single dashboard.

That would be a very good tool to make use of if you have a lot of websites because this will allow you to be able to stay on top of each one and decide on how to prioritise them as well.

The multi site option on wordpres will allow you to create multiple websites on a single domain and it can be easily managed from the dashboard of your primary site. You can also create mukti user site on wordpress

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back