What's new

Go-to App for Passing Time: Tiktok Vs YT (Shorts) Vs IG (Reels)?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
So which app among TikTok, Youtube and Instagram do you spend the most free time on just scrolling through the random short videos.
For me its YT / Instagram. No tiktok at all since it's banned in India. 😅

If we are talking about random short videos, I prefer instagram, since Tiktok I do not use it and the videos suggested by youtube in the shorts section are videos a little suggestive, but if we did not talk about shorts I would undoubtedly choose Youtube, since the videos it has are of much higher quality than any other platform in my opinion.

but the worst videos I have certainly found are on Facebook, I do not know why Facebook only recommends me meaningless videos that seem made on purpose to waste your time.

When it comes to my passing time, I find that TikTok is and has been my go-to since 2020 when we had the lockdowns.

Even now I still find that even when I go to bed to shut off and relax, I will end up on TikTok and that often results in a lot of scrolling and losing track of the time.

Even now I still find that even when I go to bed to shut off and relax, I will end up on TikTok and that often results in a lot of scrolling and losing track of the time.
I feel you! The same happens with me. I try going to bed around by 12AM at least but I actually end up sleeping at 1:30 or 2 AM 😆

When you talk about app that's going to keep you on the screen of your device 24/7, it's definitely going to be TikTok. There are endless contents which can keep you entertained on TikTok. There's no kind of content you won't see on TikTok. If you want long one's or short one's, they are on TikTok.

I don't use Tiktok for consuming content, I use it only for promotion and advertisement. Even though I frequently visit Instagram, I mainly use Youtube shorts for passing time. I feel that youtube offers better content compared to Instagram or even Tiktok.

I don't use Tiktok for consuming content, I use it only for promotion and advertisement. Even though I frequently visit Instagram, I mainly use Youtube shorts for passing time. I feel that youtube offers better content compared to Instagram or even Tiktok.

I will not even back Instagram when it comes to the video content that you can actually enjoy on either YouTube or TikTok because whatever you can get on Instagram is not going to be compared to the quality of content in video nature that you can get from YouTube or TikTok and that is the reason why I don't usually focus my attention on makings use of Instagram too much.

I like youtube for a couple of reasons, it is the best platform to find informative content. On ticktok, the content is mostly on the entertainment niche. Tiktok shows very few informative content. Interestingly most content creators are sharing the same content everywhere.

There's definitely a lot of noise on TikTok because of all the nonsense that's posted on the social media platform. YouTube is more standard in terms of its usage and the kind of contents being published on it. It's those who can't break into using YouTube that all ran to TikTok.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back