What's new

Get free $50 from a crypto exchange. Program time is limited.

bnews.one

Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
XT Exchange has been in business for 4 years. This is an exchange rated 9/10 by Coingecko, a general information website about the cryptocurrency market. Currently, this exchange has announced a 50 USD bonus program for users.
To join the program, you use the link to the program and perform the corresponding tasks.>>
https://futures.xt.com/activity/summer/?ref=QM33P71T6R&label=34&channelId=1556930084129251330&lang=en
Please note, There are 2 separate reward programs. [In the first program, you are rewarded with $48 to start. You need to refer new users or participate in futures trading to get rewards from quests. The bonus amount is randomly paid after each task that you complete. Once you reach $50 you can withdraw to your account. This means you need a minimum of $2 to get the bonus in this program. In the second program, you are given a free spin when trading futures contracts with a total amount including a loan of up to $ 20000. Each spin can achieve a maximum prize of 1ETH if you are lucky.
This program will end in 6 days. 2022-08-20 13:00:00(UTC)
XT.exchange.png

Last edited:
Sir, is this airdrop still active are not, because I am to late I think the second reward program deadline already ended, if the first reward program still running then I surely join this airdrop.

It seems like a promising offer but it might will be hard to reach the requirements as 48 $ gift is not for free money because you need to work a lot of many platforms to reach.
You are right, airdrop bonus really hard to reach, but this exchange giving us 48$ bonus, when we registered in this exchange, if we invites more users, from their referral commission we easily completes this bonus task, only 2$ dollar of amount required to withdrawal this bonus gift 50$.

This offer are too hard to resist. It's lucrative. I will definitely finds ways to write it. Everybody needs money now but the first thing is learning skill. If you mastered a skill, and you have.

I wish I saw this information earlier. I'd have grabbed the opportunity with two hands - the fact that it's from an exchange based platform makes it more credible.

Why should an exchange be asking me for $2 to start or withdraw a bonus you're giving me. Why can't they just remove $2 from the the $50 bonus i will be getting, why must i deposit $2

Is this offer still valid? I have tried this sort of things in time past but I always end up regretting ever joining such like for instance binance have me this same opportunity but I was not paid.

XT Exchange has been in business for 4 years. This is an exchange rated 9/10 by Coingecko, a general information website about the cryptocurrency market. Currently, this exchange has announced a 50 USD bonus program for users.
To join the program, you use the link to the program and perform the corresponding tasks.>>
https://futures.xt.com/activity/summer/?ref=QM33P71T6R&label=34&channelId=1556930084129251330&lang=en
Please note, There are 2 separate reward programs. [In the first program, you are rewarded with $48 to start. You need to refer new users or participate in futures trading to get rewards from quests. The bonus amount is randomly paid after each task that you complete. Once you reach $50 you can withdraw to your account. This means you need a minimum of $2 to get the bonus in this program. In the second program, you are given a free spin when trading futures contracts with a total amount including a loan of up to $ 20000. Each spin can achieve a maximum prize of 1ETH if you are lucky.
This program will end in 6 days. 2022-08-20 13:00:00(UTC)
XT.exchange.png
This offer looks promising, but I want to know if it is still ongoing in order for me to take it seriously. The absence of payment proof is quite concerning, if I am being totally honest.

Is this offer still valid? I have tried this sort of things in time past but I always end up regretting ever joining such like for instance binance have me this same opportunity but I was not paid.
I will also love to. I just need trusted airdrops only . I don't really have time to be participating in airdrops then at the end of the day there is no distribution and sometimes the whole thing will turn into a scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back