NEWS Germany to Provide Ukraine With More Than $500 Million in Aid

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
(Bloomberg) — German Chancellor Olaf Scholz has finalized a planned shipment of additional weaponry and ammunition worth more than 500 million euros ($499 million) to Ukraine, according to government officials familiar with the plans. Read More ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

This is commendable as Ukraine has gone through a lot already in the hands of Russia and Putin.

I just hope such support get to other parts of the world.

With the way most of the countries are supporting Ukraine with weapons and financial aid in this on going war , the war has been turning around positively for Ukraine and I hope the war can end sooner for peace to rain between the two countries .

With the way most of the countries are supporting Ukraine with weapons and financial aid in this on going war , the war has been turning around positively for Ukraine and I hope the war can end sooner for peace to rain between the two countries .

I really doubt if a country would offer some other country something for free. They would definitely be getting some kind of benefit by offering this sum of money.

yes, that's a welcome development, Ukraine needs all the help it can get to win this cruel war, other top countries should step in and support them

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back