What's new

Future of Ethereum price

Ethereum would cross the $3k mark next month, the only hurdle is what it is facing now and after that it's a straight run to 4k, not a financial advise though

Yeah. I just saw the news update. The second-largest cryptocurrency is trying its best to gain ground. It is fighting 3k now. I just hope it won't go below the mark.
Hmm... No some statistics and analyst predicted $10k before the end of this year, although i doubt if it could reach that mark but to o down below is not possible...
Post automatically merged:

We really hope that this becomes the case and we have to hope it happens . We just have to keep buying more ethereum with time perhaps little by little
Nahhh.... If ethereum takes 5 years to get to $17 thousand and 10 years to get to 71k usd then am disappointed with it votality $71 is still acceptable after 10 years but $17k is not good enough...

Last edited:
With the current updates on etherum chain, and with it founder alligning with dogecoin, I think it's a bright future. It may hit 7k before the end of 2021

The future of the ethereum coin project is seemingly bright tonbe very honest with you. I can see it getting to close to nie thousand dollars before the end of the year 2021. I hope it also goes beyond it though

Wow because these numbers are quite exquisite so definitely waiting to see if it happens but really do believe it's possible because crypto is the future so fingers crossed on the developments

The thread is an eye opener to the fact that financial investors could make lots of money in the future if you can buy the coin now to keep for future gains. You could imagine the amount of profit that would be made of you bought bitcoin in the last 12 years . There was a time when bitcoin was traded below $1 .

etherum is currently collaborating with dogecoin for a better framework which may see these two coins rocket to the more.
etherum is currently trading at 35k and by the end of the year we may see it at 40k or even higher price. what best is , the market will always keep moving so we hope for more

Ethereum is currently priced $32. In the beginning of this year, Ethereum was just $1200. In May it became $4300. There are still 3 months to go, and I believe it can become $5000 by the end of the year

Better to take those predictions with a pinch of salt. Like it or not, there is no straight path to the growth of any coin not even btc or ethereum.

When our team discuss crypto money the given name that enters your mind is actually Bitcoin, and after that ethereum since in time they have actually been actually about offering rate of passion on financial assets however all of costs I view or even listen to are actually presumptions, opportunity will inform

Ethereum current price is $3k. and expected to be $17k by the end of 2025. and $71k in 2030. huge difference
I hope and pray son for the price to keep going up like that and never come down, but no one could guess right about all this cryptocurrency coin but if it rises as predicted is a good one for this investing in it though.

ETH is simply bouncing around $3200-$3400 at the moment. Their is every possibility that the coin will move past it's current price and moving up to surpass it's benchmark of $4k+.

In the last two days Ethereum price has fallen to $2800 from $3200. The recent price drop is die to China's crack down on mining operations. However, in less than a week, everything will stabilize and the price will go up.

Those who invested in ETH aren't running at loss in 2021. Unless they invested during the time when the price was $4,000+, but still it isn't much losses.

Ethereum current price is $3k. and expected to be $17k by the end of 2025. and $71k in 2030. huge difference
One thing I have learn is that when it comes to cryptocurrency, anything can happen. Nothing is guaranteed and nothing is too far fetched. The only thing that is guaranteed is that price will keep moving up and down.

With a lot of people getting more and more interested in non-fungible tokens I believe that the price of eth is very much under priced and issued get up to 10,000 dollars before the end of next year.

Ethereum is competitive in the market especially with Bitcoin. The worth of Ethereum is invaluable and I wish the market can fall so new traders could afford to invest.

The current trend movement of Ethereum may see it above 17k before 2025.
The coin is trading at 3k currently and the bull hopes to push it above 5k before 2022

It is very important for any crypto coin investor or holder to always be up to date on the crypto market generally as opportunity can come from any coin since they are volatile in nature. Even though it is hard to predict the future of coins, but I think Ethereum will continue doing well.

The rate at which ethereum is growing yearly is so huge.
I believe it's value will be more than double of its current value by next year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back