Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some of your favorite free alternatives to Microsoft Word and their other programs like Excel? I have used LibreOffice and OpenOffice and of course what Google offers in their suite of software, but are there any others? Any other free and open source programs that are like Microsoft Office?

I would love to know this too. I tend to do a lot of writing due to my line of work and the price for Microsoft Office can be quite steep especially if you are not able to invest in it at the time.

I have looked into LibreOffice and OpenOffice myself but would love to know if there were more alternatives.

there are a couple of free Microsoft Office alternatives aside from LibreOffice and OpenOffice. One option is Google Workspace, which includes Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. These cloud-based applications offer excellent collaboration features and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. Another choice is WPS Office, which provides Writer, Spreadsheets, and Presentation tools

I only use OpenOffice, I've never used any other Microsoft alternatives. Other ones you can try out if you haven't yet are OnlyOffice, FreeOffice, and Calligra but as stated above I've never used these other alternatives and I'm not sure if they're any good. If you have used any of these other alternatives, how was your experience?

I use a mix of Google's suite (Google Workspace used here for my comm.) and OpenOffice.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back