What's new

Free eth

if you got 0.001 ETH in two days why you didn't update us with a payment proof however the ref
comission is really high by the way did you get 0.001 ETH just from the faucet or from referrals ?

This Ethereumfree website looks like a good website but I have made up my mind never to use anything known as faucet because their earning rate is always very low and to get to the withdrawal threshold is quite difficult.

Don't fall into the trap guys, this might be a sca. The OP says you can claim 0.002 ETH every 5 minutes. According to current value ($2400), 0.002 ETH is almost $5. If someone promises you to pay $5 per 5 minutes, this is surely a scam

Most of these platforms that promises to pay you free ethereum or other cryptocurrencies are nothing but scam. There is one I did and did not receive anything.

Maybe during the time it was paying , the ethereum price was very less. Now its highly unlikely to pay such high amount of ethereum for free , the site is no more working as well.

a new site for free eth .all you need to do is to claim every 5 minutes .minimum withdraw is 0.002 eth
link
Refer your friends and recieve 50% lifetime commission on all their faucet claims
i got 0.001 eth in 2 days .good luck
0.002 ETH in two days with faucet websites. That is more than two dollars. I have an account there but I have not noticed or earn up to that you mentioned in just two days. But maybe it can now happen now because it has been long that I visited the site.

This sound too good to be true. It looks like a mouth-watering offer that is not realistic. The thread creator will be able to convince us further by posting a proof of payment from the site. Don't get me wrong, it may be possible but such kind of thing end up being be a ponzi scheme.

To tell you the truth Mr poster, you will simply be waisting your time and that if others you're busy going up and down here and there to join you in this failed schemes. Don't bother yourself in these things

Such site is not worth giving a trial because you may end up losing your time because they barely pay in the end. Also if ever it pays , one can reach Payout fast without getting enough active referral

I guess I got to hear about it at the wrong time. With the price of etheruem right now, I don't think it would have lasted for a long time. Probably it was to get more people to get to know it more.

Please don't even deceive yourself with something like this any longer. I don't believe you can earn Ethereum with that method. You can only earn eth through mining in a good way and buying

if you got 0.001 ETH in two days why you didn't update us with a payment proof however the ref
comission is really high by the way did you get 0.001 ETH just from the faucet or from referrals ?
I don't trust the website. I don't think that it is possible for a faucet website to pay that high. And to everyone pay 0.001 ETH for referring new member. That is like $2 per referral. That is not possible. The websites is a pure fake one

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back