What's new

Free $ 10 to buy 30 ozc coins (promised price after listing $ 30 per coin)

That's a good chance. However the issue I have actually along with very most airdrop like that our team that the majority of all of them are actually phony. They do not behind time ended up being genuine. Perhaps they are actually attempting to obtain our e-mail deal with or even another thing.

This offer is mouth-watering but I am scared it will be a scam and a waste of time like most of the airdrops I have seen lately. I would prefer to buy the coin when it gets listed than waiting for months before I get to withdraw it. It is possible before the withdrawal time the airdrop gets deleted from telegram.

I have done a lot of airdrops but only one of them gave a reasonable profit, the project is very strong project and I'm expecting huge return in the nearest future.

Seriously, all the ones that I have try out have not really been able to pay me anything on the long run after wasting time on it which makes me not to consider them.

I know it's an airdrop platform, they coin it's on beta mode. I'm not investing my time into it cos I don't trust any airdrop sites at times they are fraudulent.

I commend you for sharing this with members of this forum. One cannot predict which airdrop will see the light of day, but one thing that makes me to mostly distance myself from it is the referral angle to it.

Is not all about the bonus what is all about the rigidity of that particular coin it is not wisely invest in any business because of the bones attached to it but it should be because of the profitability and legidity of the business.

Thank you for sharing this with us and I believe this will help us and those interested in buying the ozc coin.
I will make great use of this post.

I have been seeing this recently and I think it is time I give it a try. I hope the coin really worth what they claimed it is going to worth after launching it. Lot of airdrops going around these days so sometimes I doubt some.

Has anyone received the money yet ?
i haven't seen any in my wallet since registering on the site
is it still paying or has it crashed ?

It's a good thread and thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful information. The best one could do is to ensure that you participate in legitimate aordrops inorder to take advantage.

I did this airdrop but the problem is if it is going to be real.i also have problems converting it to ozc.

I would prefer to wait this out. Am willing to wait till this coin is listed in the exchanges. Then would buy or swap them. I made a decision to not invest in projects that am now confident about. So am planning to stay out of this. Thanks for the share though.

I would have love to try this out to make some good amount of money for myself. However, a lot of the airdrop out there are now fake and I'm not ready to waste my time
Good decision why we lost our hard earned money in these fake airdrops, these fake airdrops officials do so many promises, like their coin going to be the next bitcoin etc, don't believe them they are just trying to create hype on their projects, once they reach certain amount they runs away, are they distribute coin but locks that coin for years, in this lock period those coins price dumps or gone into dead coin list.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back