What's new

Free $ 10 to buy 30 ozc coins (promised price after listing $ 30 per coin)

DmitryM88

Aug 18, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Join and get free $ 10 (available when registering via the referral link) to buy 30 ozc coins at the current iso price!

Estimated Post Listing Price: $ 30

For each referral, they give an additional 0.5 $ to buy ozc coins. 10 level referral system.

Link: https://www.ozc.org/invite?ref=6c1e07df

After registration, go to the bui iso section and exchange the dollars received by the airdrop for ozc coins.

Withdrawal of coins to the wallet will be available on February 1, 2022 after listing.

OZC Smart Chain is a next generation Blockchain platform using the O-DPoS (Open - Delegated Proof of Stake) consensus algorithm.

The ability to process transactions at over 1 million per second, almost zero transaction fees, maximum resource savings and environmental protection are the outstanding features of OZC.

If you need assistance or have packaging comments please contact the following email:

Email Address: support@ozc.org

Group Telegram: https://t.me/OZC_Smart_Chain_Group

Chanel Telegram:
Youtube Chanel:
Twitter:
Thank you for your attention

Last edited:
Thanks for dropping the link here and helping people to make money online. However, I really don't trust or even like any Airdrop task just because of the fact that a lot of them are there to waste your time.

That is a nice opportunity. But the problem I have with most airdrop like that us that most of them are fake. They don't late became real. Maybe they are trying to get our email address or something else. But I will give it a try

I would have love to try this out to make some good amount of money for myself. However, a lot of the airdrop out there are now fake and I'm not ready to waste my time

That's nice. Hope they have a website or already established platforms supporting them. It's good to get into blockchain platforms early enough especially when they're cheaper. You gain more when they establish.

I just hope that this is not the kind of fake story that will soon go into bankruptcy and render customers clueless in no distant time

Well this an airdrop already asking you to pay or invest into their ico. What if I am only interested in the free airdrop alone, would I get my free coin? I just don't give my time to all this fraudulent looking airdrops anymore anyways

Seriously I've actually invested my time in something like this over the past few years and I'm not actually been able to get any single dime from all the time I invested in it.

Join and get free $ 10 (available when registering via the referral link) to buy 30 ozc coins at the current iso price!

Estimated Post Listing Price: $ 30

For each referral, they give an additional 0.5 $ to buy ozc coins. 10 level referral system.

Link: https://www.ozc.org/invite?ref=6c1e07df

After registration, go to the bui iso section and exchange the dollars received by the airdrop for ozc coins.

Withdrawal of coins to the wallet will be available on February 1, 2022 after listing.

OZC Smart Chain is a next generation Blockchain platform using the O-DPoS (Open - Delegated Proof of Stake) consensus algorithm.

The ability to process transactions at over 1 million per second, almost zero transaction fees, maximum resource savings and environmental protection are the outstanding features of OZC.

If you need assistance or have packaging comments please contact the following email:

Email Address: support@ozc.org

Group Telegram: https://t.me/OZC_Smart_Chain_Group

Chanel Telegram:
Youtube Chanel:
Twitter:
Thank you for your attention
You see my problem with most airdrops now adays is this referral of a thing, and most times it pisses me off... First of all i don't know how to convince people to register under me... guess i will just pass by...

Airdrop Token? I have never joined any real ones since I got to know about cryptocurrency. Well, there is no harm in trying. But I'm not going to deposit a dime.

Thank you for sharing this kind of opportunity with us, I think I will give it a try, but according to what I understand is that they are not currently paying out your earns. If I understand you very well, the payout of your earning will be starting from next year. If am not mistaking

I just hope that this is not the kind of fake story that will soon go into bankruptcy and render customers clueless in no distant time
There are many fake and scamming stories online and that's why we need to be very careful and do our research before going into any of the online investment or business.

I would prefer to get the coins and wait for the time when the coin is finally listed and also traded in major exchanges so I can sell it off for profit. I will never pay for any ico of any new coin

I would prefer to get the coins and wait for the time when the coin is finally listed and also traded in major exchanges so I can sell it off for profit. I will never pay for any ico of any new coin
Spoke my mind bro. I'm currently experimenting same with EiFi token that'll go on sale next month. Though they're not giving same option to withdraw and hold, I won't exchange or withdraw mine yet. I'll hold and see how far the price appreciates

I don't trust airdrops like that. I have joined many airdrop with the same style but at the end of it I never receive the token from the website and some will tell us to pay some amount to receive the token

Seriously ever since I've known about airdrops have always had difficult challenges believing in how good they are going to come when it comes to paying because all the ones that have actually tried that did not pay anything.

I have done a lot of airdrops but only one of them gave a reasonable profit, the project is very strong project and I'm expecting huge return in the nearest future.

I joined this a while back and I do hope this sees the light of day. Airdrops that take more than 4 months to materialize can be discouraging to people.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned right now I don't really think I'm going to be open to investing in this kind of cryptocurrency or coin right now because I don't have much trust on it.

I want to first commend you for bringing this earning opportunity to the notice of the members here. But I am not really a fan of airdrop because the one I tired keep changing listing and payment date. Up till today for about one month now still not listed yet and the date they set has passed. I am not trying to discourage you or anyone from participating in airdrops. It is just my view. Thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back