Forumindex.Click

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My only intention to post a topic for this website is I would like to make everyone aware of this website that its a scam and they are yet to pay me my payment of $5 LTC for weeks and have deleted all the content and started this forum again.

This forum admin is the same person that was running Buzz forum, My forum and now this, so stay careful about it.

What do you expect from these Nigerian admins. Only trendri admin is a reliable person and all other ptp started by a Nigerian are all closed or scammed. I don't like to disrespect Nigerians but these admins are not reliable.

I don't know this site, but I think you for creating this thread. A thr4ead like this will help newbies to understand what is legit and what is a scam.

Even the My forum link is working now and have the old content so this admin is running 2-3 websites and all are scam and a user is still posting on my forum link

I have not been scammed on any forums, however, I have been scammed by so-called writing sites.

We need to be more careful on every website as we never know when they scam or close down or started to delay payments.

Even the My forum link is working now and have the old content so this admin is running 2-3 websites and all are scam and a user is still posting on my forum link
Are you really serious?
That is bad. I so much dislike it when someone is a scammer.

Admin messaged me on 22/2 to get my payment even though they already have my wallet address, I replied the message and make them aware of my wallet address and till now no payment

Admin messaged me on 22/2 to get my payment even though they already have my wallet address, I replied the message and make them aware of my wallet address and till now no payment
Sorry about that
Let us wait for a few days to know if you will get paid or not

I really felt bad about it and that admin is just a filthy person who does not care about other persons emotions

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back