Not open for further replies.

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have some cash in my account I'm willing to put into forex or stock. Now I don't know which one to learn and start trading with. Which one do you think is good?

I believe stock is more better , with Forex trading it is quite tricky ,people control the market, and lot of losses could be made on one trade. Stock trading is also quite tricky , but if you do your market research well , then you will understand and know better which stocks to invest ,buy or sell.

@Trexxxy I don't want to believe that stocks trading is better because I know a lot o folks making it big through forex trading. It all depend on which one has more deep knowledge about.

Forex trading remains better for investment compared to stock buying. The return on investment in Forex is higher and with adequate reading skills you would make more gains in no time.

Forex trading is the better option to learn and start making money, stock is good too but if you are talking about the one that can give you much money within a short time, then forex trading is the best for it.

On terms of the trading difference between Forex and stocks, Forex has clear advantages. One of them is leverage. Although stocks also have it, traders will usually be given around 1:5 leverage with stocks, while Forex traders can have somewhere around 1:1000 on some.

My advice to you is to go for stock trading,forex is a very good one but as good as it is, the Same way the risk is very high, you have to be constantly checking on it

@Trexxxy I don't want to believe that stocks trading is better because I know a lot o folks making it big through forex trading. It all depend on which one has more deep knowledge about.
I too know a lot of folks who are making it big in Forex trading, one of the best traders I have come in contact with. Just like you said depends on the one you have more information and knowledge about.

I too know a lot of folks who are making it big in Forex trading, one of the best traders I have come in contact with. Just like you said depends on the one you have more information and knowledge about.
Yea, and it also depends on which suits your trading style, as both share some similarities.

Between forex and stock, people are more familiar with stock market .Both of them have millions of active investors and traders whatever you can say. The question is which one is better, stock or forex, I think It depends more on traders own trading style.

stick to stocks I would state, as a novice or even moderate merchant, possibly consider Forex in the event that you are a genuine expert with genius foundation and devices, since you will go up against the best, the national banks and the couple of expert dealers in the middle of there. As far as you might be concerned, a novice, Forex will unquestionably be a trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back