What's new

For students.

Can anyone recommend PTC for students with minimal interactions but with fair compensation?
The best that I have made use of in the past is the adbtc site. The site has an auto feature where you can open an ad and then just leave it to run in the background whilst you are busy. So it is a great way for students to earn even while they are busy with their studies as well.

I second the opinion above, I feel like adbtc is one of the best ptc site because they pay higher compared to other sites. Not entirely sure because I've only joined a few ptc sites. Next one is probably coinpayu, I have withdraw from them, I think twice. But it's probably best to focus on other ways of earning because paid to click pays really low.

PTC sites are usually a waste of time in my opinion since they offer little rewards. If you are insistent I would recommend Adbtc, payment is confirmed and they are fair with rewards. Cointiply pays too but you won't get much unless you are in developed countries.

What is the full meaning of PTC again? There are so many things I have discovered on bizdustry these days. From the conversations above, can one say it is a form of online paying platforms like BTC, Trons, and many others?

What is the full meaning of PTC again? There are so many things I have discovered on bizdustry these days. From the conversations above, can one say it is a form of online paying platforms like BTC, Trons, and many others?
It means pay-to-click, the site will pay you if you'll click in there site much more. It really takes a lot of clicking happening before it pays you. So God bless, good luck n start clicking brother. Cheers!
Post automatically merged:

It means pay-to-click, the site will pay you if you'll click in there site much more. It really takes a lot of clicking happening before it pays you. So God bless, good luck n start clicking brother. Cheers!

You can go fot pay to click sites but you would have to gibe your much enough rime and focus to amkeout money from it as because their payment are quite low as compared to the work you do for them.so if ypu are considering it keep it mind that you have to give your full energy in it.

Olymp Trade is known as the leader in cryptocurrency trading platforms online. It gives its users everything they need to learn to profit from trading. Additionally, they are also currently doubling their users deposits to help promote their trading platform. You can deposit as little as ₦ 1000 into your account and they will add another ₦ 1000 to your balance as a bonus. No matter how much you deposit they will double it!

The only PTC site I'm working on consistently is coinpayu because the website is loaded with different tasks and offers other than clicking ads alone. And their PTC ads is easy because you can just leave the window open and choose another task to complete.

Never heard of cainpayu before. Maybe I'll try that site later. Btw how much have you earned in that site? And does it actually worth your time? It seems like your having fun with that site I guess.
The only PTC site I'm working on consistently is coinpayu because the website is loaded with different tasks and offers other than clicking ads alone. And their PTC ads is easy because you can just leave the window open and choose another task to complete.

Never heard of cainpayu before. Maybe I'll try that site later. Btw how much have you earned in that site? And does it actually worth your time? It seems like your having fun with that site I guess.
Well it's legit and paying.. can't say how much but i made a decent amount of satoshis for my efforts in viewing ads. It's not really that time consuming that's what i like about it so i guess it's worth the time i spent in there.. also some of their surveys are easy to complete which helps reaching the Minimum faster.

Yes i m student form bed and MA economic and i m a job holder plus . i m a part time job online earning for the differences sites .very difficult for this manag this time for the students study and job but alhamdullah i m complet work and task

Well it's legit and paying.. can't say how much but i made a decent amount of satoshis for my efforts in viewing ads. It's not really that time consuming that's what i like about it so i guess it's worth the time i spent in there.. also some of their surveys are easy to complete which helps reaching the Minimum faster.
Can you tell how much is the minimum satoshis required to request for a withdrawal and the amount of time needed to meet that amount of satoshis? I'm starting to gain interest and maybe I can also have a decent amount of money in my pocket just like you did.

Can you tell how much is the minimum satoshis required to request for a withdrawal and the amount of time needed to meet that amount of satoshis? I'm starting to gain interest and maybe I can also have a decent amount of money in my pocket just like you did.
Yes you can request a payment once you acquire 3000 satoshis for Dogecoin and Litecoin Withdrawals and 30000 satoshis for Bitcoin Withdraw. It's kinda easy to get since there's a lot in the offerwall and PTC you can do.

Seriously I don't advice you to earn money on PTC sites because you will definitely waste your time without gaining anything meaningful.i advise you to find another way out but not PTC.

The best that I have made use of in the past is the adbtc site. The site has an auto feature where you can open an ad and then just leave it to run in the background whilst you are busy. So it is a great way for students to earn even while they are busy with their studies as well.
Interesting about adbtc is you can not only earn from referral clicks but also sell your referrals for higher profits. If you are good at building referrals, you can earn really well.

If you are a student, do not waste your precious time in something like PTC. You cannot make more than 10-20 cents per day on PTC. I recommend freelancing.

As a student, I know you're looking for ways that'll allow you earn without so much problems - but don't go through the route of PTC sites, they wouldn't offer much and they'll take much of your time I assure you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back