What's new

Flipping damaged items into art a good idea?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think flipping damaged items/garbage/products etc into art a good idea? I used to do found object art, which is essentially finding items you can use for art pieces. You can grab items from your own home, or from the junk yard or outright from the garbage.

Would you ever consider doing this to make money? I wouldn't mind making it a side thing for myself.

Depending on the complexity of things you work with and the demand for your art, converting defective products into art can be a profitable business venture. To be effective in this enterprise, you will most likely require some experience and understanding of the arts and design, in addition to a grasp of the industry for the kind of artwork you provide.

Do you think flipping damaged items/garbage/products etc into art a good idea? I used to do found object art, which is essentially finding items you can use for art pieces. You can grab items from your own home, or from the junk yard or outright from the garbage.

Would you ever consider doing this to make money? I wouldn't mind making it a side thing for myself.

Personally I don't see anything wrong in taking advantage of such items and convert it into something of a good value and make money from selling it. I've seen a lot of young folks doing it in my neighborhood and it's something that is very interesting.

It seem to be a very good idea and you can even sell the artwork for a lot of money so I think I go with the idea and I know a lot of people who do it and still make something from it

We all have our different ways of making money nowadays, since flipping damage item into art is a good and lucrative business, its worth trying since you don't need an huge amount of money.

You can of course u0cycle and recycle damaged and old items into a piece of art, I see a lot of people doing this, however, I do not know if these people are actually generating revenue by selling these artwqorks, I am not even sure if there is a demand for these items.

Personally I don't see anything wrong in taking advantage of such items and convert it into something of a good value and make money from selling it. I've seen a lot of young folks doing it in my neighborhood and it's something that is very interesting.

Well, I think that OP mentioned something about art and I think that if you can utilise old items and create artwork, then I think that this would prove to be beneficial in case if you are a kind of creative and talented artist. Such kind of artwork could be sold in the markets.

Well, I think that OP mentioned something about art and I think that if you can utilise old items and create artwork, then I think that this would prove to be beneficial in case if you are a kind of creative and talented artist. Such kind of artwork could be sold in the markets.

It's all about turning something that's a waste into something that's useful and even capable of giving that a monetary value. This is something only someone with high creativity can be able to carry out. This is not something that I can do because my creativity levels isn't up to that yet.

You can of course u0cycle and recycle damaged and old items into a piece of art, I see a lot of people doing this, however, I do not know if these people are actually generating revenue by selling these artwqorks, I am not even sure if there is a demand for these items.
That's what I really want to do. I have a ton of junk lying around. I even have an old toilet sitting outside at the back of my house, I've been thinking about recycling it into an art piece, where I put a bunch of mud/dirt all over it and make a planter out of it. Idk why, but I always thought that be kind of cool to do.

It's all about turning something that's a waste into something that's useful and even capable of giving that a monetary value. This is something only someone with high creativity can be able to carry out. This is not something that I can do because my creativity levels isn't up to that yet.

I think that in many cases, industries could utilise such kind of items and turn them into antique pieces or products that may be sold off in the arts marketplace. The value of such products could increase if a precious commodity is used in order to recycle such kind of products.

I think that in many cases, industries could utilise such kind of items and turn them into antique pieces or products that may be sold off in the arts marketplace. The value of such products could increase if a precious commodity is used in order to recycle such kind of products.

Personally, I don't think that this is a business companies will take part in. It's something that I feel mostly private individuals take part in. All the those that I seen take part in this kind of business are individuals. I have seen some stores online selling such and they have good products.

Personally, I don't think that this is a business companies will take part in. It's something that I feel mostly private individuals take part in. All the those that I seen take part in this kind of business are individuals. I have seen some stores online selling such and they have good products.

There are many companies that manufacture antique prices. These kind of items are used for decoration purposes and many other purposes as well. Having said that, this kind of business may have different level of demand in many different countries. So, it depends where this business may become successful.

I've not been into flipping of damaged items, garbage and products into art as a business. I wouldn't know how to start it or where to sell them. I know it's possible to sell anything online but a business you don't have any clue to how it's carried out is not the best to start.

I've not been into flipping of damaged items, garbage and products into art as a business. I wouldn't know how to start it or where to sell them. I know it's possible to sell anything online but a business you don't have any clue to how it's carried out is not the best to start.

Well, there are many products people usually throw into garbage. However, what many people may not realise is the fact that there are many products that are actually recyclable and many people who collect garbage may sell such kind of damaged items to different companies that recycle products.

Absolutely, flipping damaged items into art is a fantastic idea! I actually tried it once, and it turned out really cool. It's like giving new life to something that might have been thrown away. Plus, it's a creative way to express yourself and make something unique. So, yes, it's a great idea to turn damaged items into art – you might discover a hidden talent and have fun doing it!

Absolutely, flipping damaged items into art is a fantastic idea! I actually tried it once, and it turned out really cool. It's like giving new life to something that might have been thrown away. Plus, it's a creative way to express yourself and make something unique. So, yes, it's a great idea to turn damaged items into art – you might discover a hidden talent and have fun doing it!

Personally, I equally believe that it's an incredible business idea because it's definitely going to take a look work to convert something that seem to have been a waste into something that's wanted by someone who's willing to pay a good amount of money for it.

Personally, I equally believe that it's an incredible business idea because it's definitely going to take a look work to convert something that seem to have been a waste into something that's wanted by someone who's willing to pay a good amount of money for it.

I think that flipping damaged items usually include scrap business. This kind of business includes buying scrap material and converting such kind of material into finished products that may sell for a really high price in the market later on.

I think that flipping damaged items usually include scrap business. This kind of business includes buying scrap material and converting such kind of material into finished products that may sell for a really high price in the market later on.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have watched some videos on YouTube where some people with great skills and tools used irons they brought from decommissioned cars and used it to make a very good sword that is so sharp it can cut through anything.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have watched some videos on YouTube where some people with great skills and tools used irons they brought from decommissioned cars and used it to make a very good sword that is so sharp it can cut through anything.

I am sure that such kind of materials could be used to make many different kinds of items. This also involves using different kinds of products that are made from metals. Metals could be recycled quite easily and it could be used to make different kinds of products, not just swords.

I am sure that such kind of materials could be used to make many different kinds of items. This also involves using different kinds of products that are made from metals. Metals could be recycled quite easily and it could be used to make different kinds of products, not just swords.

Those people who actually have the knowledge on how to do this kind of thing that is related to this particular business is always having something to work on. This is because there are so many things that is available for them to manipulate and exploit to the point where it is going to bring out something profitable for them to sell.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back