• Total voters

chansa

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jun 20, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Choosing between FIFA and PES has long been a challenging decision for gamers, often deemed impossible. Each game brings its own unique advantages, making it difficult to pick just one. If faced with the choice in a store, I would personally prefer to select both games, as they offer distinct experiences that complement each other.

If you where put in the same shoes which would u consider

I'm not a an of soccer games by any means. But one year I won a copy of PES on the Xbox 360 back in like 2012 or so. I won a contest by Konami that resulted in me winning a couple games, and PES 2012 I think was among the mix. I also got Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for free, but never beat it. Anyway, I maybe played PES once and had some fun with it. But I'm not much for soccer. I know FIFA is a yearly release, and I think that's why I side with PES as I don't remember if they released that year or not.

I've not played FIFA 23 but I've played FIFA 22 and it's why I'm going to be choosing it over PES 2023.

EA ruined FIFA Games for me with their lack or zero creativity when developing the game because all of them are rushed to meet up with the yearly releases.

There's no option to vote none of them or others because that's what I would have voted for. I have given up on FIFA games years ago and I can't even remember when I played PES last.

The only football game that I play now is Top Eleven Football Manager. It's like Football Manager on PC but this one is on mobile phone.

I have always preferred to play FIFA, even now that it has changed its name and is called EA FC24, I haven't played PES since PES2006, so you can see how much I have forgotten that video game, for me, FIFA has always been superior despite its bugs and possible improvements.

I have always preferred to play FIFA, even now that it has changed its name and is called EA FC24, I haven't played PES since PES2006, so you can see how much I have forgotten that video game, for me, FIFA has always been superior despite its bugs and possible improvements.

It is actually the lack of creativity by EA that really killed my interest in playing FIFA. Even with all the bugs in it, they are simply copying their previous game and upgrading some little things in it for the next year's release which I find as a big total slap in the face of gamers.

It is actually the lack of creativity by EA that really killed my interest in playing FIFA. Even with all the bugs in it, they are simply copying their previous game and upgrading some little things in it for the next year's release which I find as a big total slap in the face of gamers.
You're right, the game has become too repetitive since FIFA 2016, they didn't change much and tried to innovate but they didn't succeed, the same thing has happened to them as Call of Duty, every year they want to release a game and they don't have time to innovate or anything.

You're right, the game has become too repetitive since FIFA 2016, they didn't change much and tried to innovate but they didn't succeed, the same thing has happened to them as Call of Duty, every year they want to release a game and they don't have time to innovate or anything.

Exactly! This is the very reason why most people have lost interest in playing in the FIFA franchise before they give up the right to producing the game. I am very happy that Call of Duty is no longer under the production of Activision Blizzard.

With Microsoft owning the company, we are definitely going to see what they are going to do with Call of Duty game. Although, they have already announced that the game is no longer going to be out on yearly release.

Exactly! This is the very reason why most people have lost interest in playing in the FIFA franchise before they give up the right to producing the game. I am very happy that Call of Duty is no longer under the production of Activision Blizzard.

With Microsoft owning the company, we are definitely going to see what they are going to do with Call of Duty game. Although, they have already announced that the game is no longer going to be out on yearly release.
I used to be a fan of COD, but now I've lost interest just like with FIFA games, at least I hope that Microsoft will take COD to some good stage from now on, what worries me is what they will do with World of Warcraft, Hearthstone or Starcraft, especially with WOW, which is my favorite MMORPG game, we'll see what Microsoft does with all of this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back