Status
Not open for further replies.

David S

Acquaintance
Jan 25, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is one of my favorite video games that have been released this year! The reason is that a bunch of new features have been added to the game and to make it a worthwhile experience! Ultimate Team is my favorite mode and that has been upgraded again this year! Because it has SBC's and Fut Champions, the rewards they give out is wonderful. Career Mode lacks a bit again, but I hope they improve it for FIFA 18. What do you think of FIFA 17?

I love the new game for they've made it into an RPG kickabout. You aren't just playing matches, it also involves completing missions and some interviews. I love RPG games but FIFA 17 is better since am not dealing with dragons and sorcerers :oops:. I also love the way they've simulated Marcus Rashford, they seem to be really pleased by him. The game features his past, present and future which is dictated by training. Physical activity is improved and the game play by your team mates has been taken a notch higher. FIFA 17 is not like most games I've played before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back