Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some of your favorite workouts to do? I usually get on a treadmill, lift some weights, or use workout programs like P90 to get my workout routine going. I don't have any favorite workouts as I can't stand working out for the most part haha. But, what are your favorite workouts? Feel free to share any suggestions in here if you want. I'm open to ideas. :)

I have always liked calisthenics a lot, exercises with body weight such as push-ups, pull-ups, squats, dips and all its variations, I also have weights and from time to time I perform exercises with them, but mainly I like more the exercise with body weight.

My biggest fear is having a big stomach. My uncle have one and he looks ridiculous. I would never want to see myself like that. It's why 80% of my workout focus on the stomach core. I don't lift weights too much.

I honestly hate exercise and don't have something I enjoy or would call a favorite. I would rather do labor work in the yard, building a deck, moving boxes, cleaning on the garage, etc. I hate feeling like I am not doing anything with my time.

My favourites has to be push-ups and planks. Of course I don't was a ridiculously muscular body (due to my body type) so I'm not into weights. Push-ups just maintain general fitness and planks to keep those belly fats in check.

What are some of your favorite workouts to do? I usually get on a treadmill, lift some weights, or use workout programs like P90 to get my workout routine going. I don't have any favorite workouts as I can't stand working out for the most part haha. But, what are your favorite workouts? Feel free to share any suggestions in here if you want. I'm open to ideas. :)
Yoga and walking. I keep it all pretty passive, even though I know cardio is good to keep the ❤️ pumping strong. I've just noticed when I do high-intensity anything, my cortisol levels shoot up and then it takes me too long to settle down, which affects my sleep. And I won't do anything that might affect my sleep. 😉 😴 💤

My favourites has to be push-ups and planks. Of course I don't was a ridiculously muscular body (due to my body type) so I'm not into weights. Push-ups just maintain general fitness and planks to keep those belly fats in check.
I love planks. They can be very painful but works very well for the stomach core strength. The longest time I can hold a plank drill is 2 minutes x 3x rep in a 30 minutes workout plan. How long can you go on a plank?

My biggest fear is having a big stomach. My uncle have one and he looks ridiculous. I would never want to see myself like that. It's why 80% of my workout focus on the stomach core. I don't lift weights too much.
I do press up just because I don't want to have a big stomach. I do see people with big stomach as being obese and to prevent that, I have been trying my best to ensure that I don't have this big stomach.

I honestly hate exercise and don't have something I enjoy or would call a favorite. I would rather do labor work in the yard, building a deck, moving boxes, cleaning on the garage, etc. I hate feeling like I am not doing anything with my time.
Yeah I understand your hate for exercise haha! I am not a fan of working out either. But it's good you found an alternative that works for you, doing manual labor is a workout in its own right, so you're still getting a solid workout most days.

You could also take up sports.

My workout now is pushing a mower, lol, and long walks. However, I'd like to get back into using dumbbells. Anyway, though heavy objects around the house might work as well.

I do press up just because I don't want to have a big stomach. I do see people with big stomach as being obese and to prevent that, I have been trying my best to ensure that I don't have this big stomach.

What we eat contribute to having big stomach. If you're eating too late in the night, it can make you to have a big stomach.

Drinking of alcoholic beer is the main reason why most men have big stomach. If you don't want to have big stomach, stay away from beer.

I have a Trademill in my house for constant running. I'm a runner because it's my favourite cardio workout. I can't remember any day that I woke up and never climbed on my Trademill and give it a long spin.

I do dumbells too because I enjoy working on my arms. They are in shape and I would like them to be firm that way for a very long time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back