Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are your favorite video game soundtracks? I have a few that come to mind, and they are the OG Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES, the music is some of the best. I'd also say Red Dead Redemption has one of the best soundtracks of all time, with RDR2 coming in a close second. Also can't not speak about Akira Yamaoka and his music for the Silent Hill franchise. Specifically for Silent Hill 2 and 3. But most of his work on the Silent Hill series has been impressive.

The Last of Us 1 and 2 had dope music too. What are some of your favorite video game soundtracks?

You've mentioned my favourite one already and it's the soundtrack used in The Last Of Us Part 1 & 2. It was a dope song like you used the word. I swear to have the same feeling about the soundtrack using in The Last Of Us TV show. You've watched it? What do you think about it?

You've mentioned my favourite one already and it's the soundtrack used in The Last Of Us Part 1 & 2. It was a dope song like you used the word. I swear to have the same feeling about the soundtrack using in The Last Of Us TV show. You've watched it? What do you think about it?
The show was great, they used the same composer for the show that worked on the games, so that's a plus. I love when they use the games music in the show or adaptation. It always makes it feel more like I'm revisiting the game, but in show form.

The show was great, they used the same composer for the show that worked on the games, so that's a plus. I love when they use the games music in the show or adaptation. It always makes it feel more like I'm revisiting the game, but in show form.
It's down to how good HBO is in making TV show. They did a good work with how they developed The Last Of Us, Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon. All of their theme songs was more than good. Forget about how Game of Thrones ended, everything else was very good.

I love the title track of Total Overdose, San Andreas & The Wicher III Wild Hunt (Geralt of Rivia) :love:

Here I have to say without any doubt that are the soundtracks of many of the Final fantasy saga, the soundtrack of Final fantasy X, Final fantasy IX, Final fantasy VII and also Final fantasy XII and XIV, on the other hand I really liked the soundtrack of GTA san andreas and some Dragon Quests.

Some other soundtracks to highlight although they are not among my favorites are the soundtrack of Kingdom Hearts 1, World of Warcraft and GTA vice city.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back