Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you guys say is your favorite weather to experience? I really like going out into the rain sometimes, especially if it's a good downpour and it's hot out. Always a fun way to cool off. I live in an area with a lot of snow. I do like the way snow looks, but I'd rather not deal with the snowfall otherwise haha. But yeah, I really dig thunderstorms and rainy days, what about you?

I still prefer rainy weather as well but I can't withstand the sicknesses that do come with it especially to me. If I walk in the rain, I always have running nose and as well cold. This has made me to be careful not walk in it.

I still prefer rainy weather as well but I can't withstand the sicknesses that do come with it especially to me. If I walk in the rain, I always have running nose and as well cold. This has made me to be careful not walk in it.
It's perfect weather for me haha. I like it on the colder side too, and most rainy, overcast days, are more relaxing for me because of how cool they are. Hot days bug me too much.

I don't like to go out in it though. I'll run around in the rain when it's hot out, but not most days otherwise.

I don't like it when the weather is too cold or too hot. It makes me very uncomfortable. I like it when the weather is in between being normal with cold and hotness. If it's too cold, I will get a flu, and it's too hot, I can't sleep.

What would you guys say is your favorite weather to experience? I really like going out into the rain sometimes, especially if it's a good downpour and it's hot out. Always a fun way to cool off. I live in an area with a lot of snow. I do like the way snow looks, but I'd rather not deal with the snowfall otherwise haha. But yeah, I really dig thunderstorms and rainy days, what about you?

Harmattan season is always my favourite when it comes to weather because it is when everywhere is going to be cold and there will still be sun for you to enjoy that the time. I don't like rainy season because it messes up everywhere that you need to go. We have a lot of bad roads, so whenever it rains, they becomes inaccessible.

I love sunny weather because it's perfect for outdoor activities and the warmth of the sun feels great on my skin. However, I also enjoy rainy weather because it provides a cozy atmosphere for staying indoors and relaxing.

I like the sun to be shining but I don't like it to be hot. I think sunny and 55 to 65 degrees is perfect. Cool enough for long-sleeves or a sweater but warm enough to not need one if you are moving around.

I like cold weather in general, I don't like heat very much, perhaps due to the climate of my country, it is almost always hot and winters are not so cold, the heat here in summer is too heavy and I would prefer that It was a little colder, my favorite season of the year is autumn.

I love sunny weather because it's perfect for outdoor activities and the warmth of the sun feels great on my skin. However, I also enjoy rainy weather because it provides a cozy atmosphere for staying indoors and relaxing.

Anyone who enjoys a lot of outdoor activities will always be interested and more appreciative of Summer season because it is always a clear weather for you to have the opportunity to engage in so many outdoor activities that interest you, otherwise it is going to be very difficult for you to do so during winter season.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back