What's new

Favorite TV Show?

David S

Acquaintance
Jan 25, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have a favorite TV show? If you do what is it? For me it's Only Fools and Horses because the characters are so funny in it. My favorite character is Trigger because he is quite stupid and really funny at times. The episodes are fantastically written and the writer creates moments to make us laugh, or moments to make us cry. It's a thrilling TV show and you should watch it.

My favourite TV show is Sarabhai v/ s Sarabhai. It is a family comedy show with a great humor element.

I watched it's first series over and over again. Now the second season is getting aired and I keep waiting for new episodes.

It is available only on a television app so I have to watch it on my mobile only. At times I think this is more convenient because now I can do it anytime and anywhere.

I have watched this TV Show many times. I try to watch The Simpsons on most days. Without doubt, it would have to be my favourite television show.

My favourite television series is Game of Thrones.

We've just started going through the entire series again from the beginning before the new season arrives and it never gets old. Even though I know what's coming I still feel the same range of emotions as the first, second and third times through it.

of course it has be game of thrones lol
You know me too well already xD
I like the Spartacus series on Starz.
Spartacus was an amazing series. I was gutted when the main actor had to leave and then passed away at such a young age.

I would say my favorite TV shows would have to be between Outer Limits and the Twilight Zone (The one made in the 80's). I just like eerie and supernatural shows like that with each episode having a new plot, problem and main character.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back