What's new

Favorite Time of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love the Fall, beginning in September when hunting season comes around. It has always been an exciting time ever since I was a little kid because I would go out and spend the entire day with my father, doing what we both love to do :D

I don't really have a favorite time of year. I like all year long. However, though, a vacation makes anytime more fun.

This is food for thought in my case because favourite times are not cast in stone as circumstances constantly change. But I have to give it to December when people are laid back and more friendly. Life for once, falls off from the fast lane and you can afford moments of reflection of the passing year and the coming one.

That awesome do you like the holidays?
I do. Christmas especially as we get together and have a huge family dinner and just spend the entire day together :D

my favorite time one year back my birthday party it is my favorite time a lovable moments. such a time of the value day. 18.07. 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back