Favorite Crypto

Sam86

Familiar Face
Mar 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello members.
There are so many crypto currency can be used and some of crypto are favorite like BTC, ETH, LTH, BCH, DASH, XRP BURST, DOGE. etc..
Share with us for you experience about your crypto. Which one crypto currency as your favorite crypto and why do you love it to be use.

Bitcoin because it's the biggest and, therefore, the cryptocurrency that's supported by most websites. I also like coins that you can use for decentralized applications, such as Ethereum.

I don't have one favorite coin to mention there is a lot like BTC - ETH - BNB - DOGE - LTC and about
BCH i was interesting about it before but now i don't care about it because of the fork

My best coins are bitcoin (because it is the king of Cryptos) and LTC (my transactions are very fast with it). I used to be all about ETH in the past before the high gas fees.

Hello members.
There are so many crypto currency can be used and some of crypto are favorite like BTC, ETH, LTH, BCH, DASH, XRP BURST, DOGE. etc..
Share with us for you experience about your crypto. Which one crypto currency as your favorite crypto and why do you love it to be use.
Apart from the fact that bitcoin is the apex cryptocurrency and the coin which determines the success of other coins, I am into it and I can't see myself falling in love with any other coin except bitcoin.

My favorite crypto currency is cardano ,the price increase it has early this year ,have made me love the coin with so much passion ,i wish the coin price doesn't stop any further ,but continues to increase

My favorite crypto currency is bitcoin, because it has a high value,i also like lite coin because it's easy to mine and am sure as time goes on it will be profitable, because checking it everyday in the internet ,it value is rising day by day

Hello members.
My favourite cryptocurrency have to be without a doubt, the dogecoin and xrp currencies as these offer great growth especially in the start of this year, and they are also able to offer great transaction times and fees which the other cryptocurrencies are not able to do so yet. These coins are now widely accepted for payment as well, which is another advantage of why i like them.

My former most favourite cryptocurrency used to be Bitcoin because of it's low transaction fees but now it has becomes so quiet expensive to carry out transactions with Bitcoin, so that leaves Litcoin to be my favourite cryptocurrency at the moment but the only issue that I'm having with Litcoin is that the cryptocurrency doesn't appreciate much instead it mostly depreciates almost all the time.

Hello members.
Though bitcoin seems to be the finest, oldest, first and the most valued crypto currency coin around the world but i prefer using litecoin because of its low transaction rate fee.

When it comes for sending crypto with low fees and quickly , I use tron or xrp. For trading , I would prefer investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum to make some profit.

My favorite crypto currency is CHZ and it's not among the coin you listed in your post. It's a good coin you can watch out for if you want to make money from the crypto currency exchange Business

I dont have a favorite crypto i just make use of the one with less charges that is convenient and Profitable for me. When i first started crypto, i loved using bitcoin cash, as it was the first coin i was introduced too and it was cheap in fees. But i as i began to get involved in other coins, i just make use of the one suitable at the moment.

I think ETH is just one of the best coin to invest into in the crypto currency exchange Business. So far the coin have been doing Good and it's not showing any sign of going back at all

Among my favorite cryptocurrency are the Bitcoin, litecoin and the ethereum coin as well as the stable conus like the USDT, BUSD and other stable coin around

Till today, i find it difficult to admit ether as one of my favourite crypto, probably because of their high gas fee, even its votality is not like that of bitcoin...

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back