Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
What is your favorite breed of canine?

I love the German Shepard as well as Husky. I have neither of them although, but I do have Chihuahuas, Scotties, West Highland White Terriers, Dotsons, Yorkies. :)

Chris Grigg said:
What is your favorite breed of canine?

I love the German Shepard as well as Husky. I have neither of them although, but I do have Chihuahuas, Scotties, West Highland White Terriers, Dotsons, Yorkies. :)

I have an AirDale Terrier
images

My favorite bread would be Bagget since it is so crispy and soft it cannot even be explained, its taste is unique in its own way.
Lets say that France knew what it was doing while it created such a scrumptious food, their recepie must have been very planned and based.
I'm always putting on the Bagget some mayo and vegetables and a few hams. And the one who inspired me to try out such a magnificent attempt is Subway the tasty company.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back