What's new

FaucetPay.io

ShadowHokage

Faucetpay - microwallet, is an alternative to FaucetHub and ExpressCrypto.
It currently offers 2 cryptocurrencies: BTC and ETH.

The withdrawal limit in the wallet is small:
For BTC: 0.00001000 BTC | Withdrawal Fees: 0.00000400 btc
For ETH: 0.00100000 ETH | adjustment fee: 0.00010000 eth

In order to request payment in Faucetpay you must enter your btc or eth address which is linked to the account on faucetpay.

You cand earn satoshi on the wallet by visiting sites or do task.

Register here

Faucethub get closed now however faucetpay is one of the best microwallets that allow u to collect some free BTC
but they increase the withdraw fees for BTC now to 60k sat which is too high

Faucethub get closed now however faucetpay is one of the best microwallets that allow u to collect some free BTC
It's not their fault for this big fees because anyway they use it for your transaction. That's the fee that most website require now, between 5 and 10$

exactly, we need to be aware that they also have to win something for their services, there are other wallets that ask even more.

Faucetpay supports more that two coins and the increased minimum withdrawal is still a bit reasonable, though it now take me longer than before.

I am currently still using this wallet and I can attest to the fact that this wallet is legit because I have withdrawn my earnings from it to another wallet

Faucet Pay supports 8 cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Digibyte and Tron. I have been using this site to receive payment from various sites and I like it this way because I can collect bitcoin faster by pooling my funds before transferring to my wallet or to other sites where I have an investment. I also earn by viewing PTC on the site.

Are they still paying their users? Please respond to my question cos I can't wait to join this platform, everyone is really taking about the this site and it seems that they are doing well, so please let me join the league and follow up for the platform, please someone should reply me

That's the major complaint anyone trying to withdraw has with faucetpay. Why the high gas fees when it comes to bitcoin and Ethereum withdrawal?

Many prefer to convert to another currency now before withdrawing.

Faucetpay - microwallet, is an alternative to FaucetHub and ExpressCrypto.
It currently offers 2 cryptocurrencies: BTC and ETH.

The withdrawal limit in the wallet is small:
For BTC: 0.00001000 BTC | Withdrawal Fees: 0.00000400 btc
For ETH: 0.00100000 ETH | adjustment fee: 0.00010000 eth

In order to request payment in Faucetpay you must enter your btc or eth address which is linked to the account on faucetpay.

You cand earn satoshi on the wallet by visiting sites or do task.

Register here
When it comes to anything faucet or satoshi,is no doing things for me. Have been in so many of the faucet site before and thee one that claim to pay me my reward in satoshi but at the end is like a waste of time. So I don't have time to waste on any site claiming to be giving all this posted in this article.

A few days ago Faucetpay was hacked, so it is not safe. In fact, no micro cryptowallets are safe. I really do not know why people waste their rpecious time on faucets and wait for these micro crypto wallets to pay them. There used to be Faucethub in the past and now it is closed. It was just like Faucetpay.

I heard that this particular crypto currency exchange platform was hacked some weeks back and I don't think the platform is really safe for investors to keep their coin in it because it's likely to lose the coin to hackers again in the future

I have never used microwallets. Since I do not deal with small crypto transactions, I have never felt any necessity of using micro payment wallets. By using micro payment wallets you also end up spending a lot of money just to transfer to microwallets from earning sites and then to your wallt, or bank

I have never used microwallets. Since I do not deal with small crypto transactions, I have never felt any necessity of using micro payment wallets. By using micro payment wallets you also end up spending a lot of money just to transfer to microwallets from earning sites and then to your wallt, or bank
if you do that then its good because i have my 1000$ cryptocurrencies because of faucethub...they closed their service and i could not take my fund into my other wallet and its really very bad from them...nowadays faucets are not paying that feels you are earning so its useless now

If you have been paid from faucet,do well to quote me,the stress,the endurance and the data it consume can not amount to the Satoshi given, except there is an update.

I was reviewing the site not long ago, although I have some time that I registered, I had not reviewed it and did not know that it had benefits to earn from the page. I really liked it because it is very complete. Another thing is that it accepts different cryptocurrencies.

There is something about this faucet you must know, you only use them to collect crypto from faucet paying platforms. You accumulate your crypros in it.

Faucetpay has got a lot to improve in its user interface , chat feature and also security feature. But the majority of faucets linked to faucetpay are nicely paying and are worth to collect coins when you are free. I am pointing out on security issue because recently they suffered $600k loss.

You are correct, their transaction fees are less compared to other such platforms or exchanges. I have account with them and i have been using the platform for some time now without any problems and I just hope it remains so. Thanks for sharing.

Honestly this is the first time I am going to hear about this website. I am going to check about the review on the website online before I decided to start working on it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back