What's new

Faucetpay.io Hacked

Definitely that is what they should do by covering the loose so that account holders can still have faith in them. But they should take appropriate steps to prevent it from happening again because twice beaten is twice shy.

Its a bad news indeed but these faucet site is really sad to be hack because there is some people who had lost money in the company, and it will not good for someone to save money there.

The hackers are really on top of their game. Many cryptocurrency exchange have fall victim of this nefarious activities. The hackers are bent on stealing peoples find. We should always be security conscious.

i really feel for the developers and for those that have a sort of investment on that platform, it would really be a huge loss, as most people would definitely lose their funds, and the negative impact it would have on their mental health.

Thanks for this valuable information iam also use faucet pay, but not stores any crypto assets in this micro wallet, I just use faucet pay to transfer my funds one to other wallet, because faucet pay charges very minimal fees, I recommends store crypto assets in safe secured wallets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back