What's new

False rumores put out saying Walmart was teaming up with Litecoin

Sometimes back I've heard that Facebook will create it's own cryotocurrency but up till know nothing good about it has happened I believe is also a false rumour. I don't think if litecoin will team up with Walmart.

I have not heard this rumor before, but if lite coin is in partnership with Walmart I don't think there is anything bad there except if it reduces the demand of lite coin over it supply.
Since it is a false rumour that Walmart is teaming up with lite coin, then there is nothing bad for lite coin since it still remains a very valuable crypto currency in the world's digital marketing.

Last edited:
Later, GlobeNewswire said in a statement that it had acted quickly to withdraw the “illegitimate press release” placed by a “fraudulent user account.” It added that “this has never happened before” and that it had in place “enhanced authentication steps to prevent this isolated incident from occurring in the future.” GlobeNewswire also said it would work with all appropriate authorities to investigate the matter soonest

That is what this big entities usually do they will plant news into the public space and weigh the reaction of people and the critical sector to such news to know the way forward on that particular issue.

Many at times, the false rumours are geared towards making the price of cryptocurrencies surge inorder to take Advantage. It's one of the ways at which the cryptocurrency is artificially influenced.

Well this is true and unfortunately, it would have been not only good news for the coin and increased the price which would have been a win win for the cryptocurrency community.
I hope they'll get to accept it sooner.

All these things are usually strategies used by marketers to make sure that they get the price of he coin shoot up a bit so they can cash out from it, due to ignorant people who believe rumors

I am not aware about the information but it will be a good opportunity for the company to have great value, so that the company will have more customers and also to make much profit from it.

I also saw the news and that realistic Lee made light coin to pump more than 30%. This kind of things are very common in cryptocurrency as there are a lot of rumours that usually drive the price of assets and this particular one does not come as any surprise to me.

Many at times, the false rumours are geared towards making the price of cryptocurrencies surge inorder to take Advantage. It's one of the ways at which the cryptocurrency is artificially influenced.
This is one of the ways to artificially influence the price of cryptocurrencies. This is not the first time the major stakeholders would create a phony demand, inorder to push the price up.

If it were true, it would have been a bit hit for the litecoin developers and users or investors alike, but it is speculated that there could be an endorsement soon so those who are still looking for a good crypto currency to invest in can buy litecoin.

I have doubt that they will do it specially Litecoin is new coin and we don't know if they can handle big things on their network specially they relay on ETH so let's see if something coming in future.

I can still very much remember when this thing happened and it is not really a good thing because the coin pumped more than 300%. It was until after they came out to denounce the news that it went back.

I do not think that it is a rumour, Walmart, the largest employee in the United States of America is willing to adopt cryptocurrency. Litecoin may be part of the cryptocurrencies it will adopt.

I do not totally agree that it is a false rumours. What I discovered was that Walmart was actually planning to accept cryptocurrency as a payment option for its customers.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back