Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
So it was recently reported that Litecoin was teaming up with Walmart, but a spokesperson for Walmart said these were false and just rumors. A spokesperson for Litecoin also claimed the press releases that came out to be false.

But, would it be kinda cool to have a partnership between these two? I think it would give more people a reason to get litecoin right now. And it would be another option for us to buy stuff with litecoin.

You can read about this story here - Seattle Times

I head the rumors too. They may be spreading this rumor only to promote Walmart coins. But I don't know why people always lie to mislead average traders.

I head the rumors too. They may be spreading this rumor only to promote Walmart coins. But I don't know why people always lie to mislead average traders.
You might be right though. The rumors could be just to create awareness and attract attention. Like this method is usually common with celebrities, they let these rumors and scandals happen amongst them just to increase their popularity.

It would be a good opportunity for the two companies as both would earn s greater number of customers.
But it was all rumors and this has made Walmart take a move in suing the litecoin company got such false news.

Yeah indeed if such a news were true then it's definitely good news not just for litecoin alone but for crypto currency as a whole and it would give it more exposure needed to break through faster

Thanks for the clarification, if at all it ends up being true then I think it's a great feat and development for the digital world

Sometime back it was said that Amazon will start accepting Bitcoin payment. This news improved Bitcoin price, but later it was proved to be a false news. False rumors manipulate the market.

Yes, if this happens then litecoin is taking another dimension then. Because litecoin will have more value near ETH and more trading in the crytocurrency market

So it was recently reported that Litecoin was teaming up with Walmart, but a spokesperson for Walmart said these were false and just rumors. A spokesperson for Litecoin also claimed the press releases that came out to be false.

But, would it be kinda cool to have a partnership between these two? I think it would give more people a reason to get litecoin right now. And it would be another option for us to buy stuff with litecoin.

If that is the truth I think litcoin is trying to gain more popularity and also to gain more trust from people as bitcoin is everybody choice

This has been confirmed as a rumor.
Honestly, things like this can confuse traders. My advice to traders, work with market analysis and not what is posted online. Some of these information are misleading.

Rumour and propaganda are usually great tools used by business owners to promote their new products and services, likewise those who are yet to be known in a particular line of business. People who never heard of them, will begin to research about them and probably invest with them.

In recent time there have been a lot of rumors about crypto currencies, and most of these are fake. I believe these fake rumors are only trying to manipulate the price of crypto currencies.

As much as it would be a good deal for both parties to form a partnership it's really unfair to be peddling false information as it causes a lot of damages

Though I was not aware of this information before now, but if actually it has been confirmed to be false or fake news then it is telling us to be very sure of a particular information before spreading it out as it is possible to be fake news. The danger caused by fake news is not something we should take lightly. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for the update.

Personally I'm in support of anything that can be done to boost the value of any kind of cryptocurrency in the world today and if such arrangement is made to boost the cryptocurrency, it is going to be a good one.

I believe that that news was created by a pump and dump group. There were already speculations about how litecoin would run and signal the end of the uptrend and people's attention was on it. Using that tactic can make the PnD's a lot of money.

I heard no such rumors from my end though concerning these two entities teaming up soon or in the future. If they teamed up , what benefit would that have been to me anyway?

With the way the cryptocurrency Bitcoin is actually appreciating right now a lot of people who had invested in it actually making a lot of gains because between yesterday till now it has added more than $6000.

I don't think it would be a good partnership because Walmart isn't in every country of the world and as such this partnership would only serve people with Walmart in their country thereby marginalising those who don't have access.

It would have been a very nice partnership which would see the two companies gain more customers and make even more profit, but they were all false

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back