Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
So their community standards are really weird. I can get a warning for posting a funny image that may only upset one or two karens but I report a full on nude and it doesn't breach their community standards.

Does anyone else find Facebook really weird?

Sure, Facebook is taking a massive hit from completion recently. And yes, it also faces many challenges and controversies regarding its content moderation policies and practices.

Fb also relies on a combination of human reviewers and artificial intelligence to enforce its community standards. However, both methods have their limitations and errors. Human reviewers may have different interpretations or biases, and artificial intelligence may not be able to detect nuances or sarcasm. As a result, some content may be wrongly removed or left up, causing frustration or harm to some users.

Therefore, it is possible that you may find Facebook’s community standards weird or unfair at times. You are not alone in feeling this way. Many users have expressed their dissatisfaction or confusion with Facebook’s content moderation decisions. You can always appeal a decision if you think it was wrong, or report content that you think violates the standards.

Very true. They don't take any action on fake accounts. Even if we point out certain pics or videos that are disturbing, the simply state that these pics do not breach community standards. Quite weird indeed.

The team behind enforcing Facebook's community standards are dullards or maybe the community standards isn't well written because I have seen worst on Facebook that was never banned or taken down. It seems like they target some accounts to frustrate. I have been suspended 30 days for commenting I swear on a post and also 30 days for a post l made 6 years ago.

facebook's community standard is very sketchy. I have reported multiple posts for nudity and racial but they were never removed. Thankfully, Facebook has never removed my posts or sent me any kind of warning. having said that they have also blocked one of my sites for spam issues. The site was a health blog and it was blocked when one of my competitor reported. They did not even bother to check the site before blocking.

So their community standards are really weird. I can get a warning for posting a funny image that may only upset one or two karens but I report a full on nude and it doesn't breach their community standards.

Does anyone else find Facebook really weird?

Facebook has fallen off the cliff in terms of letting people be themselves on their platforms. I have seen people get suspended for minor issues while others get a pass for doing more, and that is why I have decided not to be that active on Facebook anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back