What's new

Exchanges: Do they benefit?

Deleted member 403

All these little exchanges going around, like traffic exchange, post exchange, members exchange e.c.t but do they actually benefit you? Sure, they benefit you in that moment, but in the long run are they worth it?

Take a look at the members exchange for example, if thats all you do and you do around 100 exchanges and get 100 members, excelent, you now have an ok member base, but none of them are active? Now your forum looks like a wasteland again. Catch my drift?

I don't know much about member exchange, in fact I have never heard of this term. However, post exchange and traffic exchange do not work. I have seen a couple of post exchange sites fail miserably. I have tried traffic exchange and noticed that it is just a number.

Traffic exchange on website is actually a good method of getting traffic on website or blog, the only thing is that you will make sure that you've been getting good and quality content that will keep this traffic generated through exchanges.

All these little exchanges going around, like traffic exchange, post exchange, members exchange e.c.t but do they actually benefit you? Sure, they benefit you in that moment, but in the long run are they worth it?

Take a look at the members exchange for example, if thats all you do and you do around 100 exchanges and get 100 members, excelent, you now have an ok member base, but none of them are active? Now your forum looks like a wasteland again. Catch my drift?
I do not really understand why people do that. What can't they just work for their own members and gain them in a legit way instead of engaging in exchanges?

Well getting traffic on exchanges may be a good method but as it been proven? Because an exchange with less than 100 members is not yet a well generating traffic...

I do not really understand why people do that. What can't they just work for their own members and gain them in a legit way instead of engaging in exchanges?
The legit way usually takes time and these days no body is willing to wait or put in the works or efforts to actually grow it from scratch, hence they sick easy methods.

Exchanges are just a good way that somebody can be able to get initial traffic but then as you have rightly said with time the whole boss is going to become not worth it.

I don't think these exchanges in the long are actually benefitial to anyone engaging in them. They just seem too stressful and very inadequate to get someone anywhere with it. Better go into full advertising than follow this route

Well getting traffic on exchanges may be a good method but as it been proven? Because an exchange with less than 100 members is not yet a well generating traffic...
Most of the exchanges are actually goods and benefit but its only for the moment because we don't know what might happen in the future , so i just benefit from them at the time being.

They're only waste when you don't actively engage them and make them a part of your community. Once after you've gotten them, you don't let them be like that. Make sure they feel that relationship with you and they'll be organic traffic

I think the benefits are temporal which makes it non beneficial in the long run. Member exchange can be a starting point but definitely not the only source.

Exchange to some extent really don't worth it and even me myself have done it before. After doing exchange I still did not get the desired results of what I was looking for then

Exchanges do not often works as website owner fo project it. For me I think the best way to get traffic to a particular forum or Website is through Search Engine optimization

Exchanging for post is indeed a worthwhile option online. I've seen many forum owners who engage in such in order to improve each other's forum.

Exchanges are great for getting traffic. But most of them will only be a one time in flow but they don't stay active. If you want active traffic, you need to look for those people who are interested in your content.

I don't know so much about all these type exchanges you're mentioning here in practice, but I have been hearing about them before. I don't really think they're going to be worth it in the long run anyways

I think that member exchange is good, because it will add variety of contents and opinions, and I think, it's impossible if out of 100 members, all of them are not active, I suggest the forum maybe add new rules, for members who are inactive or haven't logged in for 3 months account will be deleted.

Exchanges for me is just a temporary layout. It is better to augment your marketing or advertising skills and quality content in order to get members.

I have not used traffic exchange, social exchange or post exchange service. I think post exchange service might help you drive traffic and build content, but traffic exchange and social exchange do not benefit much.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back