Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever won a sweepstakes of contest? Years back I won some video games from a Konami contest. Got them for the Xbox 360. Back when I was a kid, my parents won a contest with some hard candies, I forget what brand, but the prize was a beetle car, or whatever you call it. I'm pretty sure we found the winning candy, as it was shaped in the winning token you needed. But we never took photo proof of the candy before we sent it in for verification. After we sent it in, we got a package from them saying we won a copy of Who Want's to be a Millionaire on the PC. Yes a PC game was our prize. My dad was mad haha.

But yeah, other than that, we haven't won many contests or sweepstakes. Oh I did win a copy of Dumb and Dumberer from a Facebook page years ago lol. What about you?

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back