Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever pushed yourself by facing your fears head-on? Kind of like exposure therapy where you force yourself to face your fears. I have social anxiety and have considered doing live streams on Twitch and other sites to kind of help with overcoming said anxiety, but I can't seem to push myself to do it. Have you ever faced your fears and overcome them?

Yes, I have done it on more than one account. You fight your life battles alone because no one will do it for you. I've found myself in a situation where I had to squad in a dilapidated building with 4 guys because of the situation I found myself in. I was starved but I later won.

I used to be very afraid of dogs when I was little and my father had the best idea on how to make me face my fears. He locked me up in a room with 5 new puppies for 2 hours. When he unlocked the door, the puppies were all over me and that's how I stopped being afraid of dogs.

Its not one os the easiest thing to do believe me, because I have being in a situation where I needed to face my fear like a man and I tell me I almost ran physically because I already ran mentally.

Its not one os the easiest thing to do believe me, because I have being in a situation where I needed to face my fear like a man and I tell me I almost ran physically because I already ran mentally.
Oh for sure. My anxiety has kept me from doing a lot, but ever since I started getting comfortable with my own voice, I started to realize it wasn't so bad. Just the other day I had to call tech support to help someone in my family with a tech problem. I did all the talking. It was unnerving at first, but now that I'm comfortable on the phone, I don't worry so much anymore, at least not like I used to. And I guess that's part of facing your fears. Whenever I have to make a call, I dial the number and push talk as fast as I can. I don't let myself think long enough to let the anxiety sit in.

This is something that I can equally agree to because I can tell you that a lot of people are very much interested in starting their own businesses and becoming their own boss but because of the fear they have which they cannot be able to defeat on their own have made it impossible for them to embark on it and achieving their dreams.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back